How to remember quotations for English Literature Exam tomorrow??

Watch
blueberrysoup
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello

Tomorrow I have an English literature exam.

I'm doing of Mice and Men, Romeo and Juliet and an unseen poetry essay.

Any advice for how I can remember my quotations? I can't bring a copy of them in with me so I have to find a way to remember them, and I'm really bad at remembering things.
ZetaKiro
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thought you would have a clear copy of the texts that you have learnt.
katnissandhazel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WJEC doesn't allow us to have the books in the exam. All I can say is reread the book as many times as you can before the exams. OMAM only has a few quotes that are important to learn. I'm doing minimal revision for literature as I know I perform better under pressure. As that is not the case for everyone, I suggest you try and remember 2-3 quotes for each character as well as the key themes
Horsegirl01302
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by katnissandhazel)
WJEC doesn't allow us to have the books in the exam. All I can say is reread the book as many times as you can before the exams. OMAM only has a few quotes that are important to learn. I'm doing minimal revision for literature as I know I perform better under pressure. As that is not the case for everyone, I suggest you try and remember 2-3 quotes for each character as well as the key themes
I think it's ridiculous having to know these quotes! Why am I with WJEC
Horsegirl01302
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know 32 for Of Mice and Men which is really over the top but just keep reading them and pick two or three word quotes. Try to pick ones that could link to serveral questions so you aren't stuck for one in an essay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads