The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Socrates
don't worry, Muslim majorities won't happen until after your children are dead.
LOL menacing double meaning. :p:

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD what has happened to the *ensoring software
Reply 61
Agent Smith
Socrates
don't worry, Muslim majorities won't happen until after your children are dead.
LOL menacing double meaning. :p:

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD what has happened to the *ensoring software

Hah hah hah. **** stupid **** piece of **** ****** fried ** **** elephant.
I've asked in AAM, and it is a software glitch. Please be patient. Thanks. Oh, and for the moment please avoid the letter after B, and the letter after T.
OK, the glitch has been fixed. Thanks for your patience.
Reply 64
At least it stopped people from saying ****, eh?
Reply 65
JonD
If Muslim immigration was ended and indigenous birth rates were encouraged to rise, wouldn't that be 'evolution' too? Or are you suggesting there's some other reason the indigenous population is no longer suited to the world and that Islam is 'the way forwards'.

What I'm suggesting is that if indigenous culture and tradition is strong enough, it will survive and doesn't need to be protected. If it is weak, then it doesn't deserve protecting.

As for indigenous birth rates rising, I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future and until then immigration would be most beneficial to the country.
Lib North
At least it stopped people from saying ****, eh?
Au contraire. I'm sure they said it quite a lot, actually. It merely stopped them typing it. :p:
Reply 67
Socrates
What I'm suggesting is that if indigenous culture and tradition is strong enough, it will survive and doesn't need to be protected. If it is weak, then it doesn't deserve protecting.
Limiting immigration and encouraging birth rates would be a means of the indigenous population protecting itself.

If you really believe that the weak are undererving of protection, then wouldn't it be acceptable to mass deport, mass castrate, or mass convert Muslims? They certainly are weak, demonstrated by the fact that it'll only be through sheer numbers that they can hope to have any lasting effect on this country.

It's odd that you should lay down principles like that so recklessly. Perhaps next time you'll just be honest and admit you prefer one group to another.. "Good. It's about damn time!"
Reply 68
JonD
If you really believe that the weak are undererving of protection, then wouldn't it be acceptable to mass deport, mass castrate, or mass convert Muslims? They certainly are weak, demonstrated by the fact that it'll only be through sheer numbers that they can hope to have any lasting effect on this country.

It's odd that you should lay down principles like that so recklessly. Perhaps next time you'll just be honest and admit you prefer one group to another.. "Good. It's about damn time!"

I didn't say anything about people; I was addressing the concern that Muslims would take over and "destroy British culture and values."

My other comments were tongue in cheek.
bluff master
thats fu kin racist, ne ways Islam is the fastest growing religion because its a TRUE religion. and talking about those terriorist they are wrong i accept that but look at their point of view, they are fighting for freedom. In their own country they are treated like slaves and robbed by those american. All the petrol that belongs to them, they are supposed to be rich but they are getting con by those americans.

I strangely suspect that it is you who repped me and
left this:

nob head. go suck your mum. .!.

Hmm...
Agent Smith
What exactly is "British culture"? Despite innumerable threads in a similarly xenophobic vein to this one, I've never yet seen it properly defined except in terms of laughable stereotypes.

Apparently, the larger families of muslims indicates Britain will be 99% islamic by 2050? Does anybody think this is likely or unlikely to happen? What about Christmas, short skirts and binge drinking?

There's your answer :wink:
Reply 71
Islamic Britain

That shall never happen. Britain isn't even religious, or anything. I say, the Muslims will become like the overall country. Drinking and doing what they want, with religion last things on their minds. Only a few will be taking religion seriouly.
Examples of this, how many christians in the UK fast during Easter? Belive it or not, not many.
Reply 72
Socrates
I didn't say anything about people; I was addressing the concern that Muslims would take over and "destroy British culture and values."

By what means would that happen? It's not as if Islam is going to prove attractive to most people any time soon. It's not as if there's a moral vacuum that can't be filled by more familiar religions. It isn't more fun than what's on offer. It certainly isn't going to win by force of superior logic. No, I think if Islam is going to find its way into the lives of the indigenous population it'll be because everything else they know has been marginalised or because they're being forced into it.
Reply 73
JonD
By what means would that happen? It's not as if Islam is going to prove attractive to most people any time soon. It's not as if there's a moral vacuum that can't be filled by more familiar religions. It isn't more fun than what's on offer. It certainly isn't going to win by force of superior logic. No, I think if Islam is going to find its way into the lives of the indigenous population it'll be because everything else they know has been marginalised or because they're being forced into it.

Precisely why I think the concerns of the OP are unfounded.
Reply 74
Being a muslim is different that having faith in Islam... I live in jordan, the majority of ppl here are muslims, but very few have faith! and what about the amount of globalization happening in our part of the world? I myself am chrisitian, but I still witness how the american culture is destroying and replacing the arabic "muslim" one in almost every arab nation, even saudi, well actually especially saudi. I don't think change is a bad thing, every nation will experience it, it's inevitable. But I do think that there should be more people who accept the change rather than fight it. Besides it's individuals choices whether they want to convert or not. not other's.
Reply 75
Nalced
Islamic Britain

That shall never happen. Britain isn't even religious, or anything. I say, the Muslims will become like the overall country. Drinking and doing what they want, with religion last things on their minds. Only a few will be taking religion seriouly.
Examples of this, how many christians in the UK fast during Easter? Belive it or not, not many.

That seems to be what's going on in some places with smaller groups of Muslims like 'boro, with a few religious communities based around mosques and the slow diffusion of Muslims into the wider community who quickly become pissheads like everyone else.

Though these reports that parts of larger cities are becoming major seats of foreign power and influence are quite alarming. They sound like parasitic colonies slowly consuming the host. It's almost like how European empires took control of many parts of Asia long ago, only not fuelled by finance but birthrates, and enforced not by firearms but fervour.
Reply 76
Socrates
Precisely why I think the concerns of the OP are unfounded.

Well, 99% in a few decades sounds daft. However, the indigenous population will begin to be marginalised should Muslims approach a majority.
Reply 77
JonD
They sound like parasitic colonies slowly consuming the host.

Exactly right.

And what do we do with parasites....

Don't let any more in for starters.
Reply 78
~Lc~
Being a muslim is different that having faith in Islam... I live in jordan, the majority of ppl here are muslims, but very few have faith! and what about the amount of globalization happening in our part of the world? I myself am chrisitian, but I still witness how the american culture is destroying and replacing the arabic "muslim" one in almost every arab nation, even saudi, well actually especially saudi. I don't think change is a bad thing, every nation will experience it, it's inevitable. But I do think that there should be more people who accept the change rather than fight it. Besides it's individuals choices whether they want to convert or not. not other's.

The only change has been capitalism, greater materialism etc. Saudis still chop off hands of theives, don't let women travel with another man thats not their husband... have secret police..... torture.... no democracy....

Not much has changed, thats the nature of pegging your society to laws set down 1400 years ago.
Reply 79
This thread is a joke, right?

Who is stupid enough to believe that? The fact is muslims (and any other ethnic minorities) can never ever take over as the majority 'race'.

This thread thread is so stupid that I can't believe people are having debates over it.

lol. And to OP, where's your source? oh right ... you havn't one. Fool.

Latest

Trending

Trending