The Student Room Group

A levels 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr.cool09
Just heard it off people :smile:

Okay. Hopefully that's not the case because I'm not looking forward to practicals as it is.
Original post by mogwai98
Okay. Hopefully that's not the case because I'm not looking forward to practicals as it is.

Yeah, neither am I -.-
Yeah, neither am I -.-

Are you not going to do the old spec somehow though?
Are you not going to do the old spec somehow though?

I am going to try to do the old spec? But If I can't then it will be the new spec. I hate the practicals... like I don't mind it being all theory but practicals are a big no no.
I am going to try to do the old spec? But If I can't then it will be the new spec. I hate the practicals... like I don't mind it being all theory but practicals are a big no no.

Right, so if you can do the old one then at least the practicals might be a bit easier for you (maybe?). I have to do the new spec, and Bio is not exactly my strongest subject either. I know what you mean about theory being better.

Anyway, good luck with things :smile:
Right, so if you can do the old one then at least the practicals might be a bit easier for you (maybe?). I have to do the new spec, and Bio is not exactly my strongest subject either. I know what you mean about theory being better.

Anyway, good luck with things :smile:

Thanks and I'm not sure. I am hoping it is easy though. Wish you the best of luck also :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest