Hello, my name is Serena P!

Watch this thread
Serena P
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... English Lit AQA- OMAM, Inspector Calls, Character and Voice Poems

My study level is... GCSE
Sapphire bbb
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Serena P)
I'm studying... English Lit AQA- OMAM, Inspector Calls, Character and Voice Poems

My study level is... GCSE

Hi Serena

Im an AS level student. I'm doing English Literature A-level. I got A* in English Language and English Literature. I did OMAM, Inspector calls and the Character and voice poems. I got an A* in my OMAM coursework. So if u need any help, let me know and i'll help in any way i can

oh by the way, welcome to the student room
Serena P
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Sapphire bbb)
Hi Serena

Im an AS level student. I'm doing English Literature A-level. I got A* in English Language and English Literature. I did OMAM, Inspector calls and the Character and voice poems. I got an A* in my OMAM coursework. So if u need any help, let me know and i'll help in any way i can

oh by the way, welcome to the student room
Yeh thanks I joined as i am seriously stressed for the unit 1 exam tomorrow.

1) For in An Inspector Calls, what are the main ideas that caused the Generation Gap tensions between Parents and Children?

2) If Mr Birling comes up about being an important character in An Inspector Calls, what are the main paragraph ideas that i should talk about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (29)
29.59%
Take a gap year (16)
16.33%
Resit my exams (25)
25.51%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (13)
13.27%
I don't know yet (10)
10.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.1%

Watched Threads