High caffeine tolerance Watch

Reddington
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have a really high caffeine tolerance which is really beginning to annoy me. I have uni exams coming up over the next few days and for some reason, I always seem to be feeling tired at around 6-7 pm, which is no good. Most students just have a Redbull, Monster etc and can work for a good few more hours. Caffeine seems to have no effect on me.

I can drink Redbull, coffee etc and still go to sleep within the next 15 mins. I've tried having 20 min naps at around 2-3pm, still no change.

I don't think it's my sleep because I pretty much always get around 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep and my sleep schedule is pretty consistent

Is there ANYTHING which I could do?
e aí rapaz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get more sleep?
Reddington
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by e aí rapaz)
Get more sleep?
Should have mentioned.. I do get at least 7.5 hours a night, typically 8 hrs
seaholme
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could try waking yourself up with something that isn't caffeine. Going for a jog or a bike ride can help reset the brain and get you working again.
HygieneTherapy15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Reddington)
I have a really high caffeine tolerance which is really beginning to annoy me. I have uni exams coming up over the next few days and for some reason, I always seem to be feeling tired at around 6-7 pm, which is no good. Most students just have a Redbull, Monster etc and can work for a good few more hours. Caffeine seems to have no effect on me.

I can drink Redbull, coffee etc and still go to sleep within the next 15 mins. I've tried having 20 min naps at around 2-3pm, still no change.

I don't think it's my sleep because I pretty much always get around 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep and my sleep schedule is pretty consistent

Is there ANYTHING which I could do?
Some people naturally need more than 8 hours sleep. Try sleeping for 9 or 9.5 and see if it makes any difference. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (159)
66.81%
No (79)
33.19%

Watched Threads