Reddington
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My parents aren't from the UK and can speak basic English. Is there any way I can get help about filling in their financial information in the Student Finance forms?
Hmht
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey, i need some help. Basically i have done my student finance and its been approved (been given the values i will receive etc.) but on the 'to do list' on the front page when you log in (under the application for the uni) its telling me to fill in and send them the 'child care grant form'. Now my problem is i didn't apply for a child care grant and this has really worried me that I've filled in something wrong or ticked a box i shouldn't have... I did not give any information about my non-existant child and I'm 99% certain i didn't ask to apply for it. Im wondering if this is a thing everyone has to do or if i have filled it in wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated
parentlurker
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
post 2 - it's polite to start your own thread.

Op what help do you need? If they do UK tax returns it's the same figures. If they live outside the UK you have problems. If they live in the UK but don't do tax returns the Citizens Advice Bureau may be able to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.57%
I'm not sure (52)
4.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (552)
48.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise