Predictions for tomorrow's gcse English exam Watch

Morgan13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Someone please help me I have no idea who it will be !!
faeandscience
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing an Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men. If it's AQA I expect there'll either be a question on Mr Birling or gender or age. Of Mice and Men I have no idea! Just check out all the past questions and see which one haven't come up for years or at all. Good luck!
sauliutt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men for AQA! My teacher reckons that for IC it could be Sheila or Gerald (or generations) and for OMAM it could be Curley
Hope this helped
hello9225
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i reckon for of mice and men it will be curley and then for inspector calls it will be mr birling as those two havent come up yet
hammad577
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
These will definitely 100% come up - So it's up to you if you listen or not - An Inspector Calls: Question will be about Mr Birling, The Crucible: Abigail and John's relationship and OMAM: Curley - It's up to you if you want to follow my advice or not but remember this when you see these come up on the exam paper. This guy told me, but he won't tell me where he got it from. I looked up past papers to see what has come up what hasn't etc. and these topics he told me correlates with what hasn't come up. So it's up to you if you follow or not
Raquella
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you mean where Lennie crushes curlers hand? I'm doing OCR though

Posted from TSR Mobile
ZGE11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Edexcel predictions OMAM & A view from the bridge???
Raquella
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing of mice and men and a view from the bridge,
I just looked at all the past questions for OCR and their hasn't been one on when Lennie crushes curleys hand. Does anyone know what the 2014 extract was on for OMAM and AVFTB??

Posted from TSR Mobile
jamillatijani
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hammad577)
These will definitely 100% come up - So it's up to you if you listen or not - An Inspector Calls: Question will be about Mr Birling, The Crucible: Abigail and John's relationship and OMAM: Curley - It's up to you if you want to follow my advice or not but remember this when you see these come up on the exam paper. This guy told me, but he won't tell me where he got it from. I looked up past papers to see what has come up what hasn't etc. and these topics he told me correlates with what hasn't come up. So it's up to you if you follow or not
is this the same for EDEXCEL? will different exam boards have different characters
ghost88
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As people are saying, Mr Birling and Curley are likely candidates with the Generation gap being another Probable question for AIC. However do not just focus on them, I'd say Sheila, Gerald, Candy or Carlson are all possibilities.
123238579roshan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you joking, man
Raquella
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you say Curley what do you mean? Usually we get an extract question

Posted from TSR Mobile
123238579roshan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
M8 you are playing with my life, are you serious or are you joking . Please tell me bro
brithday
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how are you soo sure plz tell me how
hammad577
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 123238579roshan)
M8 you are playing with my life, are you serious or are you joking . Please tell me bro
I'm not joking, i'm fully serious, It's gonna come up, but i'm going to revise abit on candy or carlson just in case
DaringDaniel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What about To Kill a Mockingbird? Heard anything...

And what exam board is this for?

Regards
GitFace93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im banking on a Parris question for The Crucible and no idea about a TKAM question, something about how change is shown?
m_queen
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i have checked all the past papers and so far every character has appeared, apart from curley and candy, so i figure u revise those to in patricular.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%