Does anyone no aany lessy friends that have tried it on wiv u???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Max Plank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd give you some "Reputation" but I've had to use all mine giving bad "Rep" to the two moronic syphilitic hookers who keep posting about "carrots". Their task seems to be to excite/arouse the stupid teenagers on this forum who are looking for a bit of vagina online. Look boys - all they do with carrots is eat them!

John

I vote to kill of all tard babies
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Max Plank)
I'd give you some "Reputation" but I've had to use all mine giving bad "Rep" to the two moronic syphilitic hookers who keep posting about "carrots". Their task seems to be to excite/arouse the stupid teenagers on this forum who are looking for a bit of vagina online. Look boys - all they do with carrots is eat them!

John

I vote to kill of all tard babies
and feed them to the mutant goats that anal f#cked their brains out.

thankyou, but i dont go in for that anyway.
Max Plank
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I waiting for a new moron to join the forum so I can rip them to pieces.
They will post either:
a) "Oh I only got a C in GCSE General Studies-is that good?"
All the bleeding hearts on this site will go "Oh its ok, C is a really good pass". Bulls**t, only complete dip-s**ts manage to get a C in GS! I hope your mother has disowned you! The best thing you can do now is set yourself on fire to warm up a lonely tramp.

b) "I'm a supa smartay: I got AAAAAAAA at A Level! Is that enough to be a doctor?"
Well we all know you're clever but do we give a s**t? No! F**k off back to the teacher you had to bum to get those results.

John
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You two are hilarious.
Little Flower
Report 16 years ago
Lol!
That was great!
(Original post by Max Plank)
1) I believe the preferred spelling of "Lessy" is "Lezzy".
2) I'm an avid supporter of the Daily Mail's "Shoot the gays - protect our children campaign".
3) If some homo came up to me in the toilets and started fiddling with my sack then i'd kill him, his parents, any of his siblings and all his gay ******y arse-bandit friends.
4) I'm a big fan of Elton John's music but he's still a raggety-arse ******.

John
Max Plank
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Your all too kind-you've all brought a tear/seamen to my eye. If it would let me i'd give you all so much "Rep".

John

I love you all more than a fat, bloated, American kid loves cake and chips.
Tnacilppa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
not all. only the inexperienced ones.
I am actually experienced ........ but yeah...... lesbians are nice. I think that's the same for most guys, experienced or otherwise.

Adam
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sexkitten)
one of these girls in my year were told for a joke that i were a lessy and she tried it on wiv me in the loo i mean omg!!! it were digustin! i cnt go a pee now wivout watchin me bk!!

louise x
but um.. why would you need to watch yer back.

youre a girl - wouldnt you just go in a cubical? thus be surrounded by walls ?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have no prbs with gay people. at all. iv been hit on by a female bi. but rather than b horrid i just said no, be firends, and 4 yrs later wer stil gd mates.
TK0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
but um.. why would you need to watch yer back.

youre a girl - wouldnt you just go in a cubical? thus be surrounded by walls ?
lesbians have been known to burrow
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Blimey this is an old thread. I dont have a problem with lesbians but when one girl in particular came onto me, I did find it initially uncomfortable because she kept trying to convince me that i was bi and just didnt realise it yet. But then I realised that this was obviously her pulling technique so I told her that I'm fairly confident in my sexuality thanks. i wouldnt be rude about it, or be violent. Its no different from being chatted up by a bloke you dont fancy really.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.48%
No (593)
65.52%

Watched Threads