how to study really well for AS physics unit 1 on tuesday

Watch
dilegently Nayab
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey guys ok iam really worried about my physics unit 1 exam on tuesday. can u guys tell me what to do where to study from.

i am doing past papers and kind of did the book. tell me what to do please help really freaking out here cause i am busy doing for unit 1 bio which is on thursday and unit 1 chemistry which is on Friday
please tell me what to do for physics unit 1.
ragini_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im in the same boat, except ive got maths on wednesday too - best thing to do is work on the topics you dislike the most. It looks like oscillocopes didnt come up last year too. So it could come up this year, maybe even as a six marker. The quantum side is pretty repetitive so dont worry!! Just look at mark schemes and do lots of questions on those. Use the topic questions on physicsandmathstutor theyre really helpful
PetrosAC
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ragini_)
Im in the same boat, except ive got maths on wednesday too - best thing to do is work on the topics you dislike the most. It looks like oscillocopes didnt come up last year too. So it could come up this year, maybe even as a six marker. The quantum side is pretty repetitive so dont worry!! Just look at mark schemes and do lots of questions on those. Use the topic questions on physicsandmathstutor theyre really helpful
I'm also in the same boat, but I also have Chemistry on Friday XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
ragini_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel ocr and aqa really know how to stress us out with exams all week -_-
Windowswind123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I made some flashcards with some definitions on which you can test yourself with (these were definitions my teacher gave me so if you get the gist it is all right). Also I feel there are some definitions on there which I don't think they would every ask.
Here's the link if you're interested:
http://www.cram.com/flashcards/physi...ons-as-5849420
I recommend the "cram" mode on the memorise tab.
Guls
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
I'm also in the same boat, but I also have Chemistry on Friday XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha you think thats bad. Ive got exams every day of this week except monday( physics maths biology and chemistry consecutively one after each other
PetrosAC
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Guls)
haha you think thats bad. Ive got exams every day of this week except monday( physics maths biology and chemistry consecutively one after each other
Damn. I feel so sorry for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
theboss1998
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Guys,

My week is awful too, I got bio chem physics and maths all week expect Monday.
ProNoob
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Guls)
Same here:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dilegently Nayab
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
Damn. I feel so sorry for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i feel sorry for u too

i have got physics on Tuesday
biology on thursday
chemistry on friday
i am free on wednesday.

i am really scared i have no idea how this will end up. i just dont want a U or E or F maybe a C or B would work if not an A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.91%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads