The Student Room Group

Why is it younger kids and elderly people hate the 20's age group?

Have a lot of real life experience to substantiate my claim that the younger generation aswell as the elderly are often found being extremely acerbic towards people my age (22).

Why is this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stefano93
Have a lot of real life experience to substantiate my claim that the younger generation aswell as the elderly are often found being extremely acerbic towards people my age (22).

Why is this?

You can't just narrow it down to age, most people have someone who hate or have some form of dislike towards them aside from age, it could be other reasons. So you thinking that it can only be signified by age isn't accurate and you strike me as being slightly paranoid.
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
You can't just narrow it down to age, most people have someone who hate or have some form of dislike towards them aside from age, it could be other reasons. So you thinking that it can only be signified by age isn't accurate and you strike me as being slightly paranoid.

didn't read
Because they don't join social groups.
Original post by Stefano93

Why is this?

Also I know about Racism or sexism but never agism, I think you've just come up with a new hate group.
Reply 5
Do they? I don't exactly qualify as "20s", but still. "Younger kids" are disrespectful towards anyone if I were to generalise either way. Older people seem kinda loving tbh...

Original post by midnightice

:rofl:

Nice one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
because they ignore peoples messages :colonhash:
Tbh I think teenagers are more hated, especially by older people lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WillNegForReps
didn't read

Ok, I never asked you to read it, I just quoted the user.
Original post by bassbabe
because they ignore peoples messages :colonhash:

tbf i would ignore your messages
I've never heard about younger people hating on those in their 20s. I'm 17 and I have no such hatred based on age.
Maybe they just hate you :redface:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Maybe they just hate you :redface:

:lol:
ayy lmao
If this is true I guess it would be because:

Younger girls want older guys so the younger guys are pissed.
Younger guys look at 20 year old girls as sexual objects and girls don't think they can live up to that are are pissed.

Older people don't like the lack of respect and overall risk taking 20 year olds have on top of bad decisions and the 'know it all attitude'

- Just a thought. None is facts.
Original post by midnightice

:cry2:

This was meant to be my post :bawling:
Reply 15
Original post by Vixen47
:cry2:

This was meant to be my post :bawling:

Story of my life.
Original post by Exon
Story of my life.

I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm
Original post by WillNegForReps
tbf i would ignore your messages

You wouldn't need to because I would never message you in the first place. Bye
Original post by bassbabe
You wouldn't need to because I would never message you in the first place. Bye

i hope not
Original post by keromedic
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm

For a moment in my mind I was like "ooh, those are lyrics to a song I heard once".
After realising for what my brain had allocated part of my memory:

Quick Reply

Latest