I'm new, wish to know more abt ACCA ICAEW internship :) Watch

cclim06
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there. I'm from Malaysia. I'm going to do A&F in UK in this coming September. I've a few questions about the professional bodies and the internship.
1.Are there any differences between ICAEW and ACCA?
2.If I want to take, say ACCA, do I have to take the same course subjects as in ACCA in uni in order to get exemptions?
3. How long does an intern have to work in order to get their internship recognized ?
gurshaan_kohli
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
following
ICAEW Advisor Helen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I work for ICAEW and can help you out.
Ourselves and ACCA are fairly similar. With our qualification you don't pick any modules, they are the same across the board which means everyone is trained to the same standard and can move positions easier.
What University are you going to? You can check your exemptions for your course on www.icaew.com/cpl
If you take an internship it normally helps feed you straight into their graduate recruitment pipeline. If you register with us and the employer before the internship then the days can be counted towards your ACA

Hope this helps!
Imadkhanp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Respected sir,
Hope everything is great am new here on the students room I need help i have exam on coming June 8th Audit and assurance paper actually I have to be appear for in the exam would you please tell me how to Control and my study because I have 13 days left now like areas etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads