The Student Room Group

Procrastinating Society II

Scroll to see replies

wesetters
I'm sure you really resented being woken up...:hubba:

:rolleyes: I did actually... Id been up for ages the day before and I was sleepy...besides he just took the covers and pillows and went back to sleep :hmpf:
Reply 21
wesetters
No shifts, just whenever we're online. Minionmods have a few moderation powers in some parts of the forum.

ahh k i see :smile: cool

why aren't you asleep :hmmm: you should go get some shut eye ;yes;

nite :ciao:
Dalimyr
I was up from 10am yesterday until 3:30pm this afternoon. Got woken up at 6:30pm by my dad (the bastard just won't let me sleep - if I go to bed at 3pm, I should be allowed to sleep all afternoon, not have that **** wake me up just to tell me that I'm cooking for myself that night (which I already knew anyway) :mad:)

:hugs:poor you...

I had to walk 3 miles home as well =(
Reply 23
Major headache. Therefore Crasting in process.
Reply 24
:eek: Trish, you dirty little girl. I've just been looking through your posts in the sex thread :eek3:
awww :hugs:
Dalimyr
:eek: Trish, you dirty little girl. I've just been looking through your posts in the sex thread :eek3:

Whats wrong with them??
Reply 27
Sephrenia
Whats wrong with them??

Nothing :wink: They're just rather dirty...can I join in? I've got a non-squeaky bed :flutter:
Reply 28
wesetters
What page are the posts on ?

**** knows. I can't be bothered checking :p: The one I'm referring to is quite early, though (first few pages)
Reply 29
Opening post edited to include the full list of members (it doesn't match up exactly with the 116 listed in the socs page because some members are listed twice)...has also been edited to have been created by me so no other smartass screws up the formatting :p:
Reply 30
Are there any tips to stop procrastinating? Its all fun and games when you are laughing at someone else but my degree is in jeopardy unless I stop doing it!

I came back to university on tuesday to try and finish an essay, so far I have done the grand sum of 11 words (ie the title)! I knew I shouldn't have brought new DVDs back with me :frown:
Reply 31
wesetters
I think you're asking in the wrong place :p:

:ditto:

We don't really care for "stopping" procrastination...we look for more ways to continue procrastination :p:

See? A couple of sentences and a simple spammy "[noparse]:ditto:[/noparse]" has become a non-spammy post. Not too difficult, eh?
Reply 32
okay how in the living god can I get motivated to type up essay notes? All I feel inclined to do is sit and type about topics of irrelevancy.
Reply 33
wesetters
:rolleyes:

I knew that'd be your response...old habits really do die hard. I'm deleting these posts until you learn your lesson :hmmm:

Apparently I was offline when I posted a moddy warning to someone a few minutes ago :s:
Reply 34
Dalimyr
I knew that'd be your response...old habits really do die hard. I'm deleting these posts until you learn your lesson :hmmm:

Apparently I was offline when I posted a moddy warning to someone a few minutes ago :s:

you had a good day? get some sleep? :smile: :hugs:
Reply 35
ZooBOT
That screenshot was from my computer and has nothing to do with the fact that I'm set to invisible, smartass :hmmm: I'd normally see a little red dot next to my name :wink:
It actually happened because it took me so damn long to write the reply :redface:

you had a good day? get some sleep? :smile: :hugs:
I'm getting used to sleeping from 5am until 12pm :biggrin: My dad may not be happy about it (**** knows why, the lazy git falls asleep as soon as Coronation Street's finished. My sleeping in the morning is no different from his sleeping in the evening)
Reply 36
wesetters
:hmpf:

Just as well I merged your double posts in the football managers soc then...

Maybe TSR doesn't register you as online if you're on over 20 hours a day...

Double posts in the FM soc? The only ones you'll find are ones that were made because the content was too large to fit into one post (in particular, posts where I was posting the fixes in the latest patch for the game) :wink:

Any other "double posts" you find there will be posts that were made with several hours between them. I can't really help it if nobody else feels like posting in the 10+ hours since my latest post. Four or five posts in three minutes is double-posting/spamming, two posts in four hours isn't :p:
Dalimyr
Nothing :wink: They're just rather dirty...can I join in? I've got a non-squeaky bed :flutter:

Most certainly :biggrin:
King Of Leon
Are there any tips to stop procrastinating? Its all fun and games when you are laughing at someone else but my degree is in jeopardy unless I stop doing it!

I came back to university on tuesday to try and finish an essay, so far I have done the grand sum of 11 words (ie the title)! I knew I shouldn't have brought new DVDs back with me :frown:

erm..we can help you procrastinate more..but stop procrastinating? it just doesnt happen...as they say 'Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator'..what you mean they dont? oh damn...:hmpf: :p:
wesetters
Don't worry, I say it :p:

goodeo :wink:

Im just getting ready to go out to a posh restaurant with sean and his family....:eek3: I need to be at his house in 15 minutes...:eek3: and Ive lost half me makeup :hmpf:

Quick Reply

Latest