The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse poetry - relationships

How are you all revising / have you revised yet?
Reply 1
The exam is on friday right ? I have been making posters for the poems in the anthology and plan a few practise answers plus gonna do some practise answers for unseen. I think what is also helpful for unseen poetry is if you look at poems in the anthology that are not in your section and try annotating those.
My teacher reckons (higher) that to his coy mistress is likely to come up this year as has not been seen in a while x
Reply 2
Original post by Izzy6785
The exam is on friday right ? I have been making posters for the poems in the anthology and plan a few practise answers plus gonna do some practise answers for unseen. I think what is also helpful for unseen poetry is if you look at poems in the anthology that are not in your section and try annotating those.
My teacher reckons (higher) that to his coy mistress is likely to come up this year as has not been seen in a while x

okay thank you ! Do you know any website where you can get a / a* answer examples ? x
Reply 3
I
Original post by unkown1999
okay thank you ! Do you know any website where you can get a / a* answer examples ? x

I'm sorry the only one i have used for support is bbc bite size but i dont think they have sample answers:frown:
Mr Bruff on YouTube does a* analysis
i've done barely any revision for the poetry exam except choosing like 2 quotes from each poem and analysing them
my teacher said she isnt sure whether to his coy mistress will come up because of its them i dont think aqa have used it as a named poem before

Quick Reply