Scholes (14)
23.73%
vikrmmn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Does vikrmmn know that Benteke was out for the best part of a year with a serious injury and has still scored more than Lukaku?
No he hasn't scored more than Lukaku, Lukaku also has been injured.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This guy

Benteke does have a better strike rate this season, if you disagree then you don't know what strike rate means.
vikrmmn
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
This guy

Benteke does have a better strike rate this season, if you disagree then you don't know what strike rate means.
I've already proved in all competitions lukaku has a better strike rate than Beteke, so why are you arguing with me? Either you're misinformed, or your stats are as **** as villa
The_Mighty_Bush
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well out of the three players in the poll Scholes is obviously the best. Lukaku is and will be better than Benteke on a consistent basis over the next 5-6 years. Whether that's at Everton or another club, I don't know.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by vikrmmn)
I've already proved in all competitions lukaku has a better strike rate than Beteke, so why are you arguing with me? Either you're misinformed, or your stats are as **** as villa
You don't know what strike rate means and your stats were way off. Benteke doesn't have 15 goals from 37 games, it's 32 games. You said Lukaku has 21 goals from 39 games but it's actually 20 from 47.

So you're either trolling or lying.
miizz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Benteke over Lukaku !
username1969391
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Jamie Vardy
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Benteke will apparently push for a move to Liverpool, according to reports.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
^Hmm, he'd be better off going to Arsenal if they want to improve their striking options. Be surprised if he wants to go to Liverpool atm
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
^Hmm, he'd be better off going to Arsenal if they want to improve their striking options. Be surprised if he wants to go to Liverpool atm
He wouldn't be my first choice for a striker this transfer window, either. I think he'd be more suited at Arsenal, but it's whether he wants to play second-fiddle to Giroud because Wenger seems to really appreciate Giroud and they only deploy one striker, of course.

He wouldn't suit our high-pressing style, and if he wasn't to fire on all cylinders, we'd be in the same scenario we were around Christmas when we were forced to place Sterling or Coutinho in a false nine position.

Obviously, Benteke is a far better player than Balotelli and Lambert. That said, he's still a physical presence and I'm unsure he'd be conducive to our philosophy.
Dombledore'sArmy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Papiss Cissè is the blackest striker in the epl. He may be ****e now but he's not losing that title ;p
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Right. That's that sorted, then. Stop the investigations into who is the blackest right away.

Who's the whitest? McClean, surely.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
^De Bruyne I reckon (or as Jonathan Pearce annoyingly was calling him recently, De Bruyn-ya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
^De Bruyne I reckon (or as Jonathan Pearce annoyingly was calling him recently, De Bruyn-ya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
As if I forgot the big guy.

jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nichrome)
Benteke. Jose was right to sell Lukaku, man's a fraud. £28m, incredible performance - better than the Luiz sale IMO.
You still believe that José was right to sell Lukaku?
i<3milkshake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The big Benteke-saurous for me.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bentekes flying, Lukaku a few years younger and still a bit on the lazy side. Both justifying their price tags and transfers.

For a year loan? Benteke, contributes so much more, more effective up front and links up better

To sign? Depends on Bentekes injury, gut says Lukaku.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Benteke really needs to convert the chances he had yesterday, though, if he wants to be an elite level striker.
Pimped Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's one game, take it easy Mackay
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
It's one game, take it easy Mackay
Every striker misses chances, and I've been happy with him since he signed. Just saying that - for the money we paid - we need one of those chances he had to be nestling, really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (207)
14.76%
The paper was reasonable (783)
55.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (309)
22.04%
It was TERRIBLE (103)
7.35%

Watched Threads