how many selfies do you take a day?

Watch
mals94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i normally take anything between 10-20 then delete them after, must check myself out in the mirror at about 10 times when i go out, a few times after i've waxed/sprayed my hair, i also refuse to go outside if its raising because it will ruin my hair

i compare myself to other people in my friendship groups, im constantly assessing everything from our hair, bone structure, height, weight, structure of teeth/teeth whiteness and outfit. it helped me on nights out because psychologically i knew i could pull the best looking girls (stopped because im with bae now)

overall i've realised im the best looking one in my group, i know brits dont like people saying it but i love myself, i cant get enough of me

if i was ugly i dont know how i'd cope i'm being serious when i say that as well
username1331498
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lyrical Prodigy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hardly take selfies in a month. Never mind a day. And also cos effort as you've so evidently explained.
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Zero, and that's because I consider myself to be a dignified man. I mean, it just looks ridiculous when people make a weird expression with their phone in one hand. It's much better to have your photo taken.
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
About 5, only to send to friends and girlfriend and they are normally funny/not serious ones anyways, I'm not the dude who does the serious stuff, it's all about the fun baby cause it's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday fun fun fun fun
absdotman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
u are the definition of a modern day ladyboy
mals94
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by absdotman)
u are the definition of a modern day ladyboy
in modern society real men look after themselves and are expected to do so by potential baes

theres also nothing better than getting up in the morning, opening your pores using a face towel w/ warm water and applying moisturizer, 10 minutes later your skin is feeling wonderfully replenished

nothing worse than when someone doesnt care about their appearance, the first thing i do when i talk to someone new is look at their teeth; if they have bad teeth more often than not i do not want to be associated with them
valkyrie-grey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Zero because I hate pictures of myself and really don't want to be reminded of ugly I am
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
If it's a Monday, about 27 or so.

(Legit, almost zero a month).
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hardly ever take them. I only really take them when I want a new profile picture for things like facebook. I can easily go months without taking a single one.

When I do take them though, I take loads to make sure I get at least one good one.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
If it's a Monday, about 27 or so.

(Legit, almost zero a month).
But this is excluding sombrelfies, right?
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
But this is excluding sombrelfies, right?
You shut your damn mouth.
KittyAnneR
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maybe a couple a week or every few weeks
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Through snapchat, maybe over 100 as me and my friend take funny pics and send them to each other all day. Serious selfies, maybe one every few days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
cake_lover
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Same as you, like 10 or 20 a day. On days I'm feeling big headed, way more than that.
optimisticmoose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh lord, cringe. It'd be just plain weird for me if my boyfriend was just as into his skincare routine as I am (and mine only exists because dry skin is a real toss-pot to keep at bay unless I take good care of my skin on a daily basis.)

As long as he brushes his hair and teeth, wears something clean, showers regularly and trims any beard overgrowth that might poke me up the nostril during a kiss, I'm happy!

Selfie-wise, I take some when I want a new profile pic... Which is usually after I've made some sort of drastic change to my haircut, whiiiich usually is once every few months. The unused ones generally get deleted afterwards -- I just take a few in one go and pick the best one to keep?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.47%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.08%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
42.37%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.73%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.39%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads