?
Report 5 years ago
terrible.
marldor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Really well, I did Animal farm and OMAM. I did OMAM first and chose crooks, I wrote 4 and a half pages. And animal farm I wrote about 3, and felt confident in both sections.
WhyAlwaysMe?!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was a really nice exam in my opinion
A*GLORYHUNTER
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by marldor)
Really well, I did Animal farm and OMAM. I did OMAM first and chose crooks, I wrote 4 and a half pages. And animal farm I wrote about 3, and felt confident in both sections.
YES!! I did loneliness ! but phew that was good
isabellagrace
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was okay: I did Animal farm and TKAMB (Mrs Dubose question) and apart from being stuck for 10 minutes on what to right I think it went okay!
marldor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by A*GLORYHUNTER)
YES!! I did loneliness ! but phew that was good
I did crooks because we were given a perfect answer which I had learned
Cdeleeuw98
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did loneliness due to the fact nearly EVERYONE in OMAM is presented as lonely
marldor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cdeleeuw98)
I did loneliness due to the fact nearly EVERYONE in OMAM is presented as lonely
I would have chosen it, But as less people would have chosen crooks the grade boundaries would be lower as less people would have done better which means I would do a little better.
MegFord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I chose Chapter 1, Old Major to present leadership & chose loneliness for Of Mice & Men, it was a terrible extract that we got for Animal Farm in my opinion, less opportunity to be perceptive.
marldor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I thought it was good. Snowball was shown to be controlling (Animals did what he said) Smart (studied old books, plan worked) He was a good and brave fighter (Attacked jones even though he had been shot) and showed great initiative. The battle was described as violent and the animals were relentless, gave the reader a sense of what the animals think of protecting the farm. And for c I talked about old majors speech, as we did that in class.
WaveyOmar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by marldor)
I did crooks because we were given a perfect answer which I had learned
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unless you wrote that essay that you remembered yourself , you'll get disqualified for plagiarism .your not allowed to memorize essays as that just defeats the purpose of the exam
marldor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WaveyOmar)
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unless you wrote that essay that you remembered yourself , you'll get disqualified for plagiarism .your not allowed to memorize essays as that just defeats the purpose of the exam
We wrote answers in class, the teacher marked them and we improved them, we used it as practice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.9%
I'm not sure (16)
3.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.41%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.81%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.28%

Watched Threads