This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Do you get a crystal at the end. I would have loved to be on that show, if only to play in the crystal dome, and get that crystal at the end.

hmm wonder whats happened to all those crystals now???

love Katy ***
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
of course but where i have it they call it like a moon walk...i relise what it was after i posted...those things are great..i love em'..though once at a fair my freind did like a flip kicked this kids face so he got kicked out...i still love them though

CR
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
hmm wonder whats happened to all those crystals now???

love Katy ***
Anyone got one. i bet you could get quite a bit in auction or something. Or maybe in the future. I would seriously love one of them.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Anyone got one. i bet you could get quite a bit in auction or something. Or maybe in the future. I would seriously love one of them.

you could prob get one on ebays... id love one..mayb i could have it as an 18th birthday present...anyone got one???

love Katy ***
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My 18th birthday is going to suck because it will be bang in the middle of my A levels.

Hardly anyone turned up for my 16th which was a normal disco because it was in the middle of the GSCEs.

However, it was a Friday and I checked and nobody in Year 11 had an exam that day.

Maybe it was because I wasn't having beer at my party on the account of me being T-Total.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you could prob get one on ebays... id love one..mayb i could have it as an 18th birthday present...anyone got one???
Hmmm...*sorts through three rooms of her own crap, collected with love for the last decade*
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
My 18th birthday is going to suck because it will be bang in the middle of my A levels.

Hardly anyone turned up for my 16th which was a normal disco because it was in the middle of the GSCEs.

However, it was a Friday and I checked and nobody in Year 11 had an exam that day.

Maybe it was because I wasn't having beer at my party on the account of me being T-Total.

i dont think many people will come to my party as its on the bank holiday weeknd and lots of people will be on holiday

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

love Katy ***
no crystals on ebay

love Katy ***
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
in that case..u'll have the "bouncy castle" all to ur self!!!!!!

CR
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont think many people will come to my party as its on the bank holiday weeknd and lots of people will be on holiday

love Katy ***
Poor You

*this will make this post over 10 char long*
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I hate the idea of birthday parties. This year I am not going to have an 18th party because in my opinion you should have stress-free pampered 18th, ie me will be walking around in pyjamas and getting loads of presents and making everyone be nice to me. Ideally people should throw YOU a party - I mean why the hassle in sorting out a party for others on one's own big day? I know, I love being selfish
*applauds statement* exactament!
i couldnt be bothered to organise a whole big do, but was lucky enough to have good friends who surprised me on the day with a little party. it was far more enjoyable and meaningful as i knew how much trouble they'd gone to and felt loved!
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
*applauds statement* exactament!
i couldnt be bothered to organise a whole big do, but was lucky enough to have good friends who surprised me on the day with a little party. it was far more enjoyable and meaningful as i knew how much trouble they'd gone to and felt loved!
one word: selfish

CR
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
one word: selfish

CR
one face: :-p lol
woody
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I had a murder mystery and it was great! Although i did want 2 b the murderer and i wasn't it was still a good laugh.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (172)
16.3%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (103)
9.76%
Isolating with family (71)
6.73%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.7%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (91)
8.63%
Loneliness (106)
10.05%
Financial worries (48)
4.55%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (97)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.01%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (91)
8.63%

Watched Threads