The Student Room Group

Random guy called me a weirdo on the street? Lmao

Was walking down the street today when I passed some guy pushing a pushchair. Looked to my left and saw him looking at me hard for a second then went by. I've never seen him before and am a perfectly normal looking/dressed girl lol but I heard him say "Weirdo" (he wasn't on the phone and there were no other people in sight as I live in a small quiet place).

I cleared my throat loudly and turned around, and saw him looking over his shoulder at me before his turning around again - wasn't sure whether I should have a word or not (he was a big bald guy in a cap and baggy hoodie and jeans). A friend then called which I had to take for about 5 minutes. When I went around the corner to see where he had gone I saw him coming out of a small grocery store (which he had left his pushchair outside unattended, and I was on the phone for a while!) and entering the block of flats next door before I could get there. He seemed a bit "not there" but the whole thing was weird behaviour from him lol.

Would you have confronted him or just said that chavs gonna chav? Might see him again, it's a small area I live in.
The simple rule of thumb is don't confront anyone you couldn't beat in a fight. So you just need to get over it.
Reply 2
Original post by william walker
The simple rule of thumb is don't confront anyone you couldn't beat in a fight. So you just need to get over it.

My bro's in the police, I carry all the legal SD stuff :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
My bro's in the police, I carry all the legal SD stuff :lol:

What sort of Self defence stuff? Are you trained to use it in a combative way? I carry two stones for self defence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending