The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really don't think anyone wants to be a white prisoner.

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/71/40/99/7140997_gal.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ruby_1696
LOOOOOOOLyou best not be no catfish thats really a man xD FIX UP, laziness will get you no where... actually maybe to your bed but thats about it :wink:

Well.. For me to know and for you to never find out mwhahahaa :wink: mmmm BEEDDDDDD *_* yes indeed. But I can switch off my laziness whenever I wanna coz that's how much of a master I am :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOL Lucky you then
Original post by Brownclown
I was born in the UK but my heritage is in the Middle East. I have light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes and I dislike that very much. Personally I think that's the worst combination on a guy. For girls it's alright but for guys nah. I mean if the guy was hot fair enough but for the average ugly joe it's horrible.

With the ever growing anti-brown person sentiment in the UK, I'm embarrassed to be brown. I hate that people think I'm a terrorist or immediately judge me as some sort of extremist.

I used to think it was just idiots who stereotyped so much but what's worrying is that people who I thought were somewhat intelligent also judge very much.

I would much rather be white. Has anyone else felt like this? I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this

Also I'm not a troll. This is genuinely how I feel
I'm sorry you feel that way. You have to learn to accept the way you were born. Pretty much all the people I'm close to (bar family) have been white so I haven't really experienced this anti-brown sentiment in the UK that you speak of. If you seem friendly & integrate you should be ok. I know it's a cliche but you really do have to love yourself first before others can you love you. There are always gonna be some nasty people out there but you just gotta ignore them in order to find the nice people. I wish you all the best! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sad sad sad day for us all. Get it together OP, nothing is wrong with being brown as much as there is wrong with hating yourself.
This is a late reply, but yeah I'm the same as you, I'm a British Indian and I hate being brown as well..I just want to be white! I've always wanted to be white. I used to think I was white when I was a kid, but I got more and more brown as I got older and now I look like crap! I used to spend hours in the shower scrubbing my skin trying to get the brown out, but eventually I realized I'm stuck like this for the rest of my life. Even If a girl could love me I couldn't have kids because they'd be even more disgusting than I am. I'm like a mule, not as beautiful as a horse and not as utilitarian as a donkey, just a worthless piece of garbage. I'm going to kill myself and just get it over with. I have no value as a human being anyway. I'm sick of myself and I should be gotten rid of*.
Original post by Brownclown
I was born in the UK but my heritage is in the Middle East. I have light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes and I dislike that very much. Personally I think that's the worst combination on a guy. For girls it's alright but for guys nah. I mean if the guy was hot fair enough but for the average ugly joe it's horrible.

With the ever growing anti-brown person sentiment in the UK, I'm embarrassed to be brown. I hate that people think I'm a terrorist or immediately judge me as some sort of extremist.

I used to think it was just idiots who stereotyped so much but what's worrying is that people who I thought were somewhat intelligent also judge very much.

I would much rather be white. Has anyone else felt like this? I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this

Also I'm not a troll. This is genuinely how I feel

If you are genuinely unhappy with your skin colour and it is affecting your enjoyment of life you should transition to white.
Original post by StarDestroyer50
This is a late reply, but yeah I'm the same as you, I'm a British Indian and I hate being brown as well..I just want to be white! I've always wanted to be white. I used to think I was white when I was a kid, but I got more and more brown as I got older and now I look like crap! I used to spend hours in the shower scrubbing my skin trying to get the brown out, but eventually I realized I'm stuck like this for the rest of my life. Even If a girl could love me I couldn't have kids because they'd be even more disgusting than I am. I'm like a mule, not as beautiful as a horse and not as utilitarian as a donkey, just a worthless piece of garbage. I'm going to kill myself and just get it over with. I have no value as a human being anyway. I'm sick of myself and I should be gotten rid of*.

Hi, this is an old thread which I'm going to close. Please feel free to start your own thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending