MezmorisedPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
^^^^^^
I'm doing AIC and Heroes.
Talk about your tips and books here, we can help each other out!
username1696923
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing AIC and ABA need urgent help on characters and themes ect, would appreciate a message, thank you!!
ArcticNeighbour
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 10studentlife)
I'm doing AIC and ABA need urgent help on characters and themes ect, would appreciate a message, thank you!!
With AIC it's important to have many different sides of the chosen character or theme. So let's say for Sheila, I would recommend having several different quotes which show many different attitudes of her. What in particular do you need help on? Prevents me from waffling on about stuff you already know
username1696923
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ArcticNeighbour)
With AIC it's important to have many different sides of the chosen character or theme. So let's say for Sheila, I would recommend having several different quotes which show many different attitudes of her. What in particular do you need help on? Prevents me from waffling on about stuff you already know
I don't have any at the moment for anything and im struggling..
katebeckett
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Im doing Lord of The Flies and Blood Brothers
rhiannonj98
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katebeckett)
Im doing Lord of The Flies and Blood Brothers
I'm doing Blood Brothers, who do you think will come up?
pezisland37
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing An Inspector Calls and Never Let Me Go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads