joaopedro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm confident with the other two sections, but I'm finding the anatomy part really hard any revision tips or resources I should use.
Lizzyfitzgerald
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by joaopedro)
I'm confident with the other two sections, but I'm finding the anatomy part really hard any revision tips or resources I should use.
I use "mypeexam.org" it's got videos on all the topics and questions/quizzes. Also go through past papers because they help you realise what you're struggling with. Hope that helps! Good luck!
Picture~Perfect
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by joaopedro)
I'm afraid I don't know the subject area very well but I can give you some revision ideas for learning anatomy that might help.

You could make mind maps and use different colours for different sections, you could print black and white images of parts of the body to colour and label. These could be placed around your study area or bed where you can look at them each night. You could watch anatomy videos on YouTube.

There are also some good anatomy revision/study books on Amazon that include lots of different activities like crosswords, word searches and multiple choice questions. Here's a link to the book I have; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...rch_detailpage
You can also buy colouring books and anatomy models such as this heart model; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Learning-Res...=Anatomy+model which might help.

Good luck with your exams
joaopedro
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
thanx
kpd_98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd recommend signing up to a revision site called 'memrise'. You can use and make quizzes with key words and definitions, as well as adding pictures. Also, if you're competitive, like me, you'll find the leaderboard feature is real motivation for you to revise more and improve your score.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)