The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Meant to say "half empty moon" oh well
Caitlin
*covers ears* Do not upon these forums inflict your harsh words! For they tarnish the soul of that which has shown only pureness of heart, has only giveth to those who seekethed shelter from that suffering we call IB...

Okay, I think the full moon has affected my brain. :s-smilie:

Caitlin

I think you need some sleep my dear. :biggrin:
Bandev
Meant to say "half empty moon" oh well

LOL
Reply 42
At least that still marginally resembled English... when I start speaking in tongues: THEN it's time for sleep. :smile:
Reply 43
Another symptom of IB diploma candidacy endless nights of procrastinatiory mumble, eg TOK
Bandev
Another symptom of IB diploma candidacy endless nights of procrastinatiory mumble, eg TOK

I still find TOK in everything!! I did some TOK analysis the other day on bloody facebook, for goodness's sake!
Reply 45
lol. *Director of TOK, looks at the computer screen and laughs evilly, then says "my evil plan has worked"*
yeah well...I'm really not the only one which only proves the above point more. My classmates all agree that we rarely have an opinion on anything anymore. everything has 2 sides of argument. It's always "It depends on how you look at it. If you look at it from this point of view..."

*defeated sigh* This is what IB does to us. Yes it is.
Reply 47
LOL! Maybe HMS is really the director of TOK and she's trying to bait us! Well it won't work!! HA! :p:
Caitlin
LOL! Maybe HMS is really the director of TOK and she's trying to bait us! Well it won't work!! HA! :p:

:eek: Moi? No no no. ;no; The Director of TOK surely is Lc :lc:
Reply 49
OMG she is!! *looks at watch* OMG it is 2:15am, I should have been fast asleep 2 hours ago. Goodnight :biggrin:
You jst realised it's 2 am?? lol
Good night (are you really going to sleep or are you just saying that to escape me, who you claim to be the oh so evil TOK director?)
Reply 51
good night Bandev:wavey:

Symptom of art IB candidacey: do about 100 pages of RWB in the 2 years, and another 100 the day before you have to hand it in;yes;
Reply 52
Yeah, I should turn in too. I'm going to dream of vectors tonight. :smile:

Caitlin

PS. Sorry for accusing you, HMS. That's another symptom of IB candidacy - extreme suspicion and paranoia. :s-smilie:
Caitlin
Yeah, I should turn in too. I'm going to dream of vectors tonight. :smile:

Caitlin

PS. Sorry for accusing you, HMS. That's another symptom of IB candidacy - extreme suspicion and paranoia. :s-smilie:

:biggrin:
Good night. and I'm going to sleep as well...
Good night all
Reply 54
hehehe hello ppl...im an ib student in sweden...says ur msg was posted 5 hrs ago and its like 2am at ur place but but its juuuust turnin midnight here...on easter holiday revising for upcoming CRAPPY exams :smile: lovely

also the sypmtoms people mentioned before (also seen on ibsurvival.com) i have and all my friends experienced them.. especially the optinion thing with TOK.... goddamn bastard u cant believe it i was with my brother looking at clothes in h&m and we see this shirt and i see purple he says he sees pink.. and we debate sooooooo much (literally its all TOK-perception) AND MIND U HE IS A FORMER IB STUDENT.. he graduated from IB 6 years ago and he used TOK TERMS!!! IM LIKE WTF WHY ...why use that word? hes like iono it just came in my head....

Note: subconsciouly TOK words are still in his head years later......holy sh*t heheh

and he also said the words "if you look at the ways of knowing u can def see that u cant learn through perception cuz obviously we dont agree...hence its subjective hence no one learns.."...im like u do realise thats tok term...

he cursed himself for days for using it lol....he hadnt been corrected by his non-IB friends before when using those terms but with me its like wtf :|

and yeah..i used to hate coffee, dread coffee, speak ill of those who drink it cuz its so bad for ur teeth n gums..but in IB1 i started drinking it...*ashamed*

and also - i take bio HL and these days whenever AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY whenever i am close to buying something really unhealthy that i dont even want (like when the munchies kicks in) for example when i feel like buying a chocolate bar i tell myself the details of absorption of the crap and fake mass manufactued sugar and chocolate in my small intestine....i tell myself hey think of the microvilli ontop of the villi who have to absorb all that crap just cuz u have a stupid random craving for unhealthy crap....let ur body rest from it....go buy broccoli - reward the microvilli!

hahahahaha....im pathetic
Reply 55
I realize I'm a bit late to join into this conversation...

however, my question to the profoundly/obviously HL math candidates theorizing here is:

isn't God imaginary, being too complex for our mortal beings? That would mean he can't be plotted on the same axes that us mortals are...

... please save my twisted soul Caitlin... this problem of knowledge will keep me haunted forever :tongue:
Reply 56
But with Argand Diagrams and Polar Graphing, God can be plotted with humans, ergo God is man, ergo Jesus is real.

Happy Easter, everybody!! (This coming from the Jewish kid...)
Reply 57
HMSChocolate
You jst realised it's 2 am?? lol
Good night (are you really going to sleep or are you just saying that to escape me, who you claim to be the oh so evil TOK director?)

I am sorry for accusing you of such a heinous crime. I was in a giddy haze oinduced by to much chocolate, need for sleep, and of course the full moon(half empty moon). And finally the symptom of IB candidacy that this shows is the jealousy of very helpful IB graduates manifesting in accusitory statements.

Oh and I did go straight too sleep.
Reply 58
royalfish
I realize I'm a bit late to join into this conversation...

however, my question to the profoundly/obviously HL math candidates theorizing here is:

isn't God imaginary, being too complex for our mortal beings? That would mean he can't be plotted on the same axes that us mortals are...

... please save my twisted soul Caitlin... this problem of knowledge will keep me haunted forever :tongue:

An interesting point, Royalfish (welcome, by the way :biggrin:).

I think if we are assuming that God is on a different plane to humans, then we could postulate that his vector is plotted on the z axis. This would therefore show that life is not, as we had previously thought, a circle; it is in fact a sphere...

Thank you for raising this valid point. :smile:

Caitlin
Reply 59
Caitlin when did you do vectors, or are you still doing them? Because we haven't gotten up to 3d vectors yet.

Latest

Trending

Trending