The Student Room Group

Accidental Whatsapp calls

I have a crush on a girl who goes to my college and we chat on Whatsapp most days. I love to reread our convos. Problem is I'm a bit cack handed and I've wound up accidentally calling her a few times! My question is, is it likely she's noticed, bearing in mind the calls are a second or something, perhaps less? It doesn't start ringing on my side before I cancel. Also how likely is she to think I'm a stalker freak because of this?
Reply 1
She told me she gets missed call notifications from me but no calls...
Reply 2
Just say it's dodgy and does it to all your contacts, no biggie
Reply 3
Original post by Depleted
Just say it's dodgy and does it to all your contacts, no biggie

Do what this guy said and in future consider turning off your data/ Wifi so that you have no connection, this way the call won't even go through and you can still re-read the convo.
Just make a joke or something about having fat hands and pressing random things on the phone or say something like "Subconsciously want to talk to you hence why it keeps happening"

Or blame the device for being "dodgy" or your screen being inaccurate and you don't meant to do it.

I can almost promise you she will NOT think much off it and probably laugh or something
Reply 5
Tell her it's an indication that you have a big d.
Reply 6
You are doing it wrong. What you have to do is wait for her to pick up and then breathe deeply over the phone and mutter her name
Reply 7
ah man this is so annoying happened to me 1 too many times!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending