vinod sridhar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Am planning to join Masters in business administration- brand management course in bedfordshrie university for the september 2015 intake. I would like to know the quality of the teaching staff and the course itself. Also I would like to know the Careers and Employability of this course.

Thank you in advance
University of Bedfordshire
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by vinod sridhar)
Am planning to join Masters in business administration- brand management course in bedfordshrie university for the september 2015 intake. I would like to know the quality of the teaching staff and the course itself. Also I would like to know the Careers and Employability of this course.

Thank you in advance
Hi Vinod Sridhar,

The University of Bedfordshire’s Full-Time MBA programme supports your personal and professional development of skills and knowledge underpinned by the latest research in management, innovation and change in a business environment which is essential to your future career. This degree aims to enhance your professional prospects by developing your capability to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the competitive global context.

As a student you are expected to be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of organisations, the external context in which they operate and how they are managed. You will reflect on your knowledge, learning and practice through interaction with peers and tutors. The course supports you in developing business competence and strengthens confidence and credibility, providing you with the practical and theoretical capabilities to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment. You will also have opportunities for peer networking and learning that enable you to fast-track your career development supported by our careers service.

The programme combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas to provide ‘the Big Picture’ of business life which underpins career success in strategic management and leadership. The degree will be a challenging learning experience integrating theory and practice throughout. Practice events are integral to University of Bedfordshire Business School’s vision

Career: You will be in a good position to demonstrate your potential to employers. Recruiters value the skills to work in a team, the ability to continue to learn, analytical abilities and a broad understanding of management. Whatever you decide to do, the successful completion of your MBA should have laid a strong foundation for you to become a positive change agent in any organisation and an obvious champion for the added value of a dynamic and innovative organisational culture. You will also have had extensive and continuous opportunity for reflective and critical evaluation of your capability as a team worker and leader.
As part of a large and multi-cultural learning community, you should gain a valuable network of friends and contacts for the future. Our Full-time MBA Alumni organisation will help you keep in touch with your MBA contacts.
Networking: We will be running a series of Alumni events and you will be invited to these which will offer the opportunity for further study and contact with the University.
The tutors will always be there as a source of advice and help should you want to progress your development further. The course is aimed at self-directed and motivated individuals and it is unlikely you will `sit still. Alumni will be particularly welcome to input into subsequent deliveries of the MBA.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to get in touch Image

University of Bedfordshire TSR Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.05%
I'm not sure (27)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.4%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.15%
I'm not a current university student (290)
47.93%

Watched Threads