KK.Violinist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I think we're all expecting either a volcano or tsunami case study to come up but any predictions for others?

I'm doing water on the land and coastal zones but don't know what might come up :afraid::afraid:
ssshahjs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing the living world, coasts, and water on land
AAls
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KK.Violinist)
I think we're all expecting either a volcano or tsunami case study to come up but any predictions for others?

I'm doing water on the land and coastal zones but don't know what might come up :afraid::afraid:
Impacts of Coastal Flooding could come up. Also a case study of a marsh/sand dune.
KK.Violinist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by AAls)
Impacts of Coastal Flooding could come up. Also a case study of a marsh/sand dune.
Studland Bay and Maldives? I'll revise those then, as for water on the land, I'm guessing either hydrographs or a case study on flooding might come up
AAls
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KK.Violinist)
Studland Bay and Maldives? I'll revise those then, as for water on the land, I'm guessing either hydrographs or a case study on flooding might come up
Yup, I really hope hard and soft engineering doesn't come up. It comes up every year for either coasts/water on land and it just makes the paper way to easy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (11)
6.4%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (12)
6.98%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (40)
23.26%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (20)
11.63%
No, nothing has changed (60)
34.88%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (29)
16.86%

Watched Threads