The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Tourism Management 2015 MMU

Hi! I have confirmed MMU as my firm choice to study Tourism Management this September! It would be lovely to hear from anyone else who is either planning to go to MMU this year and/or who is hoping to study Tourism Management! :smile:
Hey I'm hoping to study tourism management at MMU too :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
So glad to find someone who is also hoping to study it as well! Did you go to any of the open/applicant days? 😃
Hey I'm hoping to be studying it too! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sugarspunsister
Hey I'm hoping to be studying it too! :smile:

Oh that is brilliant news! Glad to find someone else who is also hoping to study it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah definitely just got results to wait for now! Did you go to any of the applicant days?
Reply 6
Haha, yeah that's the only thing! And yeah I went to open day last year and then applicant day in March, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leigh-Ann15
Haha, yeah that's the only thing! And yeah I went to open day last year and then applicant day in March, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too, loved it :smile: which accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 8
Yeah me too, loved it :smile: which accommodation have you applied for?

Same here! :smile: and I have put Oxford court first and briarfields as second! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leigh-Ann15
Same here! :smile: and I have put Oxford court first and briarfields as second! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put birley fields and then Oxford court even though birley is a bit further away!
Reply 10
I put birley fields and then Oxford court even though birley is a bit further away!

Ah okay I see, yes that is why I didn't put that one down. Well we might meet if we both get in, in September! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
me tooo hopefully, staying liberty point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending