The Student Room Group

Can anyone suggest me a good film to watch?

I'm looking for high school romantic movies to watch like 'A Walk To Remember' etc...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by morningstar49
I'm looking for high school romantic movies to watch like 'A Walk To Remember' etc...

Lord of the Rings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Lord of the Rings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you but I don't like fantasy adventure movies!
Reply 3
Abduction (2011)it has some action in it aswell but the 2 characters do end up falling in love and they do go high school or college whatever Americans call it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you but I don't like fantasy adventure movies!

Schindler's List?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Schindler's List?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really now? Schindler's list is not even a romantic movie.. Plus I've watched it in my History lesson!
Original post by r-t
Abduction (2011)it has some action in it aswell but the 2 characters do end up falling in love and they do go high school or college whatever Americans call it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thankyouuu so much! Abduction seems like a pretty good movie to watch on a date! Deffo gonna see that tomorrow then with my date! :tongue:
Oh the days I could watch films on school days :frown: consider yourself a lucky human :h:
Really now? Schindler's list is not even a romantic movie.. Plus I've watched it in my History lesson!

I'm just messing with ya lad!
I'm just messing with ya lad!

I know you are lol, was just playing along.. I'm a girl by the way.. not a 'lad'! I

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending