The Student Room Group

Help with AS and A2 level Product Design exam (AQA)!!!

Hi, I am currently studying for my Product Design (3D) A2 exam. I am also retaking my Product Design (3D) AS exam because I need to get a better grade. Advice on how to get a good grade in this exam would be much appreciated! Because to me the papers seem impossible because the mark schemes are so specific with their answers :frown: Thank yoooooou!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Aw thanks Jessica! this is my first time using tsr so yup, I'm still finding my feet. Thanks for the help :smile:
I'm doing Product design as well........The thing that i found that will really help for your AS exam will be revising and being confident with materials, their properties, why they are used and how they are manufactured into specific materials, the finishes and also advantages and disadvantages if the process and materials I.E plastics, PET (polyethylene terephthalate), lightweight, blow moulded, expensive start up cost and so on
Try to give 4 properties and explain

A2 your best bet will be to revise the design movements and also sustainability and apply your knowledge from AS to the exam and your answers, this is what i did and what ill do for my exam this Monday

Good luck!
Reply 4
Thank you Charles JA for the advice. Yeah, sustainability seems to be a big theme nowadays, I'd better do some cramming this afternoon. You just never know what they are gonna ask.

Good luck to you too for tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest