Harri2648
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
As there isn't already a thread for the AS BS1 Business Exam (I think), I thought i'd start one!

What did everyone think of the exam on Monday?
GianluigiBuffon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harri2648)
As there isn't already a thread for the AS BS1 Business Exam (I think), I thought i'd start one!

What did everyone think of the exam on Monday?
It was alright, way better than last year. Hoping for a B, how about you?
Harri2648
Rep:
?
(Original post by GianluigiBuffon)
It was alright, way better than last year. Hoping for a B, how about you?
I was 1 mark off a B overall last year so resitting both BS1 & BS2 as well as BS3 & BS4! Found the exam really nice and much better than last years paper! Aiming for an A/B grade for my overall grade!

I think BS2 is going to be a lot harder tho!
inspirationhitme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am dreading BS3. It's a nightmare with all those ratios and the timing is so damn strict. But yeah I found BS1 alright, far far better than last year. Althought, the cuts to the services and how it impacted the community threw me off. Also, the secondary sector was a tad confusing. Other than that it was okay. The 9 marker was brilliant. Has anyone got anything on ratio analysis?
Harri2648
Rep:
?
(Original post by inspirationhitme)
I am dreading BS3. It's a nightmare with all those ratios and the timing is so damn strict. But yeah I found BS1 alright, far far better than last year. Althought, the cuts to the services and how it impacted the community threw me off. Also, the secondary sector was a tad confusing. Other than that it was okay. The 9 marker was brilliant. Has anyone got anything on ratio analysis?
That question threw me off to! As it was with the merits I just spoke about how people will under consume them etc. I knew the secondary sector was coming up as it didn't come up last year or the last 3-4 years so I revise that well.

Bs3/bs4 I'm quite nervous about! The ratios always come up so as log as we learn them and learn the evaluation that's an easy 14 marks of the paper and globalisation always comes up for question 5 apparently!

I think bs2 is going to be so much harder too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (94)
58.02%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (20)
12.35%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (12)
7.41%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.56%

Watched Threads