Hephzi.mcb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This is a really urgent appeal for some help tips on English lit poetry revise!! I have the igcse English literature paper 2 on Friday and I'm doing poetry (on exam board edexcel). I did my paper 1 yesterday and was very confident but I'm scared that I will loose marks on paper 2.
Please please if you have previously done this paper or perhaps your taking it the same time as me and you have any really good revision tips, I would be so grateful if you could share them!
Thank you so much! X
username1046093
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd love to help you but I did AQA English literature paper. However, I'm sure both are kinda same. What I did for my GCSE was to learn about all the key terms like dramatic irony etc to describe a text in the exam. I also did a lot of past paper questions which really helped me a lot but was very time consuming. But in the end, it all got paid off, in the end I came out with an A grade in my GCSE English Literature.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads