The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She's really going all out on her 15 minutes of fame infamy isn't she?
Dumb ass --"
Aaaand she was recently re-elected as the Welfare/Diversity Officer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting how all these diversity freaks come out as the biggest racist supremacists around.

She also banned white people from attending an 'anti-racism' event she organized. The biggest racists are the ones calling everybody racist nowadays. People like Mustapha, Dianne Abbott, accusing people of being what they're themselves.
Reply 5
Apparently many employers now google the names of prospective staff. That could be interesting for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"kill all white men" on her personal account were "in-jokes and ways that many people in the queer feminist community express ourselves".

In-jokes about commiting genocide against an entire race.... lovely. Seriously, how much more will it take for people to wake up and see this modern social justice crap for the thinly veiled hate movement it really is?

But hey, I sincerley hope Bahar enjoys spending the rest of her life working in Starbucks and slowly coming to the painful realisation that her gender studies degree is utterly worthless in the real world. The racist bitch deserves nothing less.
Why do they all have that nose ring? I really don't understand the sartorial statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aj12
Apparently many employers now google the names of prospective staff. That could be interesting for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a job at some charity, trade union or pressure group that actually encourages this.
If she were White she would be kicked out of her job and put on trial for inciting racial violence.

But since she isn't White, she is automatically a victim and can get away with pretty much everything.

Do non-White people celebrate other people's diversity?

No..

Why do White people? why do White people feel the need to appease non-White people as if we owe the world something?
Reply 10
Ah the anti-fascist anti-racists showing their hypocrisy

Like in South Africa, with kill the Boer that has resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of farmers.

Anti-racist truly is codeword for anti-White.

Being a White person you should realise they vilify an race as evil to justify their evil.
"Now students have started a petition to have her removed from her job, while a public change.org petition calling for the same thing has racked up 1,500 votes."
"The current welfare and diversity officer has used hate speech based on race and gender," the union petition, which closes on May 26, reads.
"For example, the consistent use of hashtags such as #killallwhitemen and #misandry, and publicly calling someone 'white trash' under the official GSU Welfare and Diversity Officer Twitter account."
The twitter account has since been shut down"

Brilliant. Restores my faith in students.
I hope she gets formally dismissed from the university; this is just gross misconduct, and poor publicity for the insitution.
Reply 13
She is obviously one of those radical feminists and I don't think she actually belives what she's saying. There was a white/jewish professor Noel Ignatiev who said White men are a cancer and they should kill themselves and as far as I know nothing happened to him. Also Jane Conoley said that all white people are inherently racist and she is the president of California State University. Nothing happened to her either. Just leave this girl alone she made a mistake and she should apologize but she shouldn't be kicked out of the university.
Less me guess..... She is a sociology student.
She's a bigot of the finest order and deserves to be booted out on her arse.
She really is just the worst. None of what she says makes a shred of sense.
Anyone who thinks that tweet should be interpreted at face value is an absolute moron. I don't condone her approach to her ends but her persecution for a couple of relatively minor mistakes is absurd.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Anyone who thinks that tweet should be interpreted at face value is an absolute moron. I don't condone her approach to her ends but her persecution for a couple of relatively minor mistakes is absurd.

I doubt anyone in their right minds actually thinks she was actually calling for the murder of white men. However she's said and done some really stupid and unprofessional things, and demonstrated some very concerning opinions for somebody in the role of Welfare and Diversity Officer to have. She's not a random student whose tumblr blog has caught a bit of attention, she represents both the university and all students through her role in the SU, and she's caused an absolute mess by being so unprofessional that reflects badly on both.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle

How many times can a person in the public eye say #killallblacks before it ends their career

How many times would you say is excusable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending