Turn on thread page Beta

Journalism dissertation watch

Announcements

Hi I need some ideas for a Journalism dissertation, I am not able to pinpoint, and exact area topic, so would be grateful if anyone could pass on ideas.
    Thanks

I've just been looking myself for dissertation innspiration. How about looking at the different moral and ethical dilemas that journalists have to face all the time e.g. wether printing a story will comprimise their beliefs, the issue of privacy and when is the line crossed and should a journalist ever reveal a private source (especially if they will be facing criminal charges if they don't)

Anyway just a few ideas, I know its only basic stuff but it may give you something to go on. Good luck

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.