epicflyingcat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I've got a P2 and P3 test tomorrow which I should be doing some last minute revision for right now but, I've just got sick of it. I feel like I've been none stop revising for weeks now. I had 6 exams last week and have 6 again this week. I desperately need a break but I feel it's impossible to have one when you have an exam every single day of a week. Is there any way to deal with this? (Oh and I'm not too worried about physics, I usually do pretty well in it) Thanks for the help
t.thompson22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sleep, sleep, sleep. Revising tonight will just make you more tired which will affect your performance tomorrow! No matter how well you do at physics. Perhaps try some relaxation techniques to help you relax and release all the tension before your exam tomorrow?

Or maybe go for a walk or a run before your exam to wake yourself up and get rid of all the stress chemicals in your brain? Corstiol being a common stress hormone.

I'm taking p2 tomorrow after lunch and I'm staying at home to do some last minute recapping in the morning before my exam.

For many, including myself, exams are just a massive drain of energy! I mean it is very difficult to concentrate at your full potential for more than an hour. Which is why you start to loose motivation, it's just gets tiring!

Hope I've helped
All the best!
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know exactly how you are feeling. Last week I had 8 exams and this week i have 5...only thing Im looking forward to is the half term where I might take a break for a day or two.

To be honest I only started my physics revision today and am halfway through p3. As soon as Im done with that I might relax for half an hour and then go to sleep around 12. I advice against staying up and working late as I feel that working in the morning is the best time.

Good luck tomorrow and for the rest of your exams!
TheNoobishKnight
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If this is GCSE, I HIGHLY recommend you keep on going. I got full marks in p2(still got A overall cause I did bad in controller assessment-_-) by doing revision a lot in the last days. I didn't do much in the year. If you do know all the info, then just quickly go over it and then go to sleep but otherwise work hard for a good solid no. of hours then sleep few a hours and be ready. Trust me, last thing you want to do is feel great by having lots of sleep and not knowing anything.
Star1015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me too I have my p2 and p3 exam tomorrow and I'm in year 10😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Star1015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any exam tips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peppercrunch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Star1015)
Any exam tips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read and reread the question. Check your answers, if you're unsure, redo them.

that's what I do with maths
mohemajas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by epicflyingcat)
So I've got a P2 and P3 test tomorrow which I should be doing some last minute revision for right now but, I've just got sick of it. I feel like I've been none stop revising for weeks now. I had 6 exams last week and have 6 again this week. I desperately need a break but I feel it's impossible to have one when you have an exam every single day of a week. Is there any way to deal with this? (Oh and I'm not too worried about physics, I usually do pretty well in it) Thanks for the help
What you can do is relax while you revise for example listen to spa music, you can also take regular breaks if you feal that your brain can't take it or just watch video about the topic if you get fed up from reading. Discuss the topic with others and ask people quesions it's very effective. Finally relax and have a healthy lifestyle, dont pressure your self too much and try to be in a positive and confident mood.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (21)
16.8%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (22)
17.6%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (16)
12.8%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (37)
29.6%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
19.2%

Watched Threads