The Student Room Group

How on earth can someone be pathetic enough to have a crush ?

It's totally illogical. If that person has never acknowledged your existence it is totally absurd. You gotta be self-centred to win at life.
I don't think so. A crush is someone you've noticed and like, whether they know about you or not. Why would it be absurd?

Also, you don't need to be self centered to win at life because people along the way make a difference. :smile:
and i suppose u NEVER had one then???
who hurt you?
Original post by MsFahima
I don't think so. A crush is someone you've noticed and like, whether they know about you or not. Why would it be absurd?

Also, you don't need to be self centered to win at life because people along the way make a difference. :smile:

HOW can you like someone who's never acknowledged you?? Never even looked your way before? Surely this isn't common..
Original post by + polarity -
who hurt you?

Nobody, I'm posting this in retaliation to ALL the threads about girls/guys/crushes/relationships etc
Original post by Anonymous
and i suppose u NEVER had one then???

yeah if they've acknowledged me tho, and they last about a day and they're only shallow ones.
Original post by Brian Moser.
HOW can you like someone who's never acknowledged you?? Never even looked your way before? Surely this isn't common..

You're not in love with a crush! You just like the idea of being with them and like what you know about them. Honestly, it is normal. Have you never had a crush?!
Original post by MsFahima
You're not in love with a crush! You just like the idea of being with them and like what you know about them. Honestly, it is normal. Have you never had a crush?!

Not really no, haha I guess I'm odd
Original post by Brian Moser.
Not really no, haha I guess I'm odd

Maybe :lol:

Although having a crush isn't a MUST! :smile:
It's being human amd humans are dumb creatures :smile:
Rationalising everything is tempting but it proves difficult sometimes
A combination of basic personality preferences and life goals combined with sexual and romantic desires?
Can you have a crush on someone without realising it? Or does that kinda defeat the whole point of crushes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Go back to reddit, Mr Fedora wearer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending