Sex for the first time Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I'm really scared. I don't feel rushed or anything I'm more or less scared of the "pain"..help?
Xzerzes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Alcohol may help.
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Perhaps it would be better getting this from another girl, hence bumping the thread, but first experiences generally differ. Some experience pain, others don't.
90sBabyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I'm really scared. I don't feel rushed or anything I'm more or less scared of the "pain"..help?
help with what? Pain in sex is as essential as pain in pregnancy, and pregnancy is part of life. Soooo I mean millions of ppl experience it and many of them were in way less ideal ways than you and your boyfriend, hopefully safe and in a bed. Aaaaall I can prescribe to you is to make sure you're nice and lubricated and plz have him wear a condom
Dr Pesto
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The more scared and worried you are about it, the worse it will go. Ty and relax as much as you can when it comes to it.
gabzy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry about it, seriously you'll be surprised afterwards. And for the pain it really depends, it doesn't always hurt for everyone. And as a girl I'm sure you experience worse pain
You can prepare by doing lots and lots of foreplay, using lube, and being gentle but just don't worry because that will ruin the experience is seriously nothing to worry about! Hope you have fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
gabzy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Xzerzes)
Alcohol may help.
Nooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
degu111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wish there were more girls like you! 99.999999999% of girls never want sex with anyone!
gabzy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by degu111)
I wish there were more girls like you! 99.999999999% of girls never want sex with anyone!
Are you talking about yourself?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (64)
15.42%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (42)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
18.8%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (45)
10.84%
How can I be the best version of myself? (126)
30.36%

Watched Threads