Turn on thread page Beta

Any one here into acting? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey ya all,
    Just curious, anyone here into amateur theatre? I finished my A levels last Thursday but a few of us in the Upper Sixth wanted to stay behind and do a final play.

We have done Twelfth Night in 6 days, including us all learning our lines. We've rehersed upwards of 10 hours for each of the 6 days. We put it on tonight (Wednesday) and again tomorrow. Tonight was awesome, went damn well.

What plays have people done? I've done "Lords of the Flies", "Our Countries Good", "The Crucible", and now "Twelfth Night".

Cheers,
    Ed

Wot do you mean you prepared the whole play in 6 days ? If so thats bloody quick !

ReputationRep:
    Yea we started rehersing properly on Saturday. Rehersed Sunday, Monday, dress rehersal Tuesday, and performances on Wednesday and Thursday. It was a huge success too! We were a talented cast, with the possible exception of me, which is why it worked.

Wow that was quick ! I,m sure you are very talented aswell and i'm glad it all went well. Speak to ya soon.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.