This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hey ya all,
Just curious, anyone here into amateur theatre? I finished my A levels last Thursday but a few of us in the Upper Sixth wanted to stay behind and do a final play.

We have done Twelfth Night in 6 days, including us all learning our lines. We've rehersed upwards of 10 hours for each of the 6 days. We put it on tonight (Wednesday) and again tomorrow. Tonight was awesome, went damn well.

What plays have people done? I've done "Lords of the Flies", "Our Countries Good", "The Crucible", and now "Twelfth Night".

Cheers,
Ed
pink_fairy
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Wot do you mean you prepared the whole play in 6 days ? If so thats bloody quick !
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Yea we started rehersing properly on Saturday. Rehersed Sunday, Monday, dress rehersal Tuesday, and performances on Wednesday and Thursday. It was a huge success too! We were a talented cast, with the possible exception of me, which is why it worked.
pink_fairy
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Wow that was quick ! I,m sure you are very talented aswell and i'm glad it all went well. Speak to ya soon.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (20)
9.01%
Confident (29)
13.06%
Indifferent (35)
15.77%
Unsure (62)
27.93%
Worried (76)
34.23%

Watched Threads