“Separation or Solution”- grievances’ of frustrated people of Briton?

Watch
IlyaskhanBaloch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
“Separation or Solution”- grievances’ of frustrated people of Briton?Democracy recognizes the principle of majority rule andguarantees protection of minorities. Democracy also builds faith in electoralcontestation to gain public office and gives legitimacy to political parties asprimary instruments for acquisition and transfer of power from one set ofindividuals to another. Despite the significance of the above elements, merely the dominantelite are fitted in power structure and peoples are always left at the pity ofcircumstances. As this policy do not accept the stakeholder’s right to rule theircountry according to their aspiration and desire.

Since the design of democracy in Briton, peopleare left at distant from the power so that the ruling elite can avail thebenefit of democracy and exploit the power in favors of their interest orpolicy they intentionally divest the people In the name of better future with thethriving and strong economy. But the reality is different, the system creatingfrustration, anguish and dissatisfaction in the society, dragging the people towardsdangerous trail of disintegration, distraction or disaster. Separation due to denialcan split the country but cannot solve the basic reason of frustration anddissatisfaction in mind, only the course for change of current system of solepower in one hand or few of them, to empower the people at grass root level onthe basis of counties and allowed the people to join the decision makingprocess at all level so that people can decide the fate of their generationswith peace, progress and prosperity in the Nation.

Separation from Briton cannot providesolution to the grievances of people of Scotland, Northern Ireland or otherpart of the country, but change of system to empower the people at grass rootlevel on the basis of counties can, to achieve strong Unity.
All the oppressed and downtrodden people of oursociety are real victim of current system in the country in other words a reasonfor frustration, deprivation, injustice and discrimination within the society. The centralized sole power in the hands of one or few of them are exploitingtheir authority in the name of National interest and make use of financial andnatural resources of the country but not for the benefit of people, they are leavingbehind disease, unemployment, injustice for the people, and split unity of the Nationin the name of traditions, religion, culture, language, etc. The disunitywithin society is poisonous for the Nation but beneficial for rulers, forcementing their power grip,The goal of the ruler is to divide the people to maintaintheir grip on power. Because they cannot survive without the power, so the bestway for the people is to strengthen the unity of the masses, (oppressed people,women, youth, farmer, worker and intellectuals) with other patriotic forces andchange the socio-political system to take the reign of power from their hand, thusact to pave the way for elimination of all injustice, we have huge natural and financial resources to use for theprogress and prosperity of country, we are able to provide;1. Free education with technical skill developmentto all.2. Job Guarantee can provided to all aftercompletion of education with technical skill3. Separate working facilities to women with equalpay.4. Medical facilities to all5. Better residential facility6. Strong research base for those involved forrapid industrial/agriculture/defenseNo one believes any longer that the voice of the peopleexpresses could have been stop. The honest voice of the people, regarding thechange of socio political system will affect the heart and mind of the people,and that mind once made up for change of system by the masses will succeed increating public opinion. The time has come for the people to take the reign of leadershipfor change of system in their hand to get rid of fear of disintegration ofcountry and erect strong unity in the society for prosperous future of Briton.

Therefore, Change of socio-political system is inevitableto empower the people at grass route level on the basis of county with strongunity in Nation.

Ilyas khan Baloch

ksDk/�^���X
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you an SNP supporter who's suffering from paranoia?
IlyaskhanBaloch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Are you an SNP supporter who's suffering from paranoia?
No sir, I am simply a Britishcitizen, believe in strong unity of Oppressed people and want them to ruletheir country. I believe in to change the current socio-political system ofsole power in one hand or few of them to empower the people at grass root levelon the basis of counties in the country and allowed them to join the decisionmaking process at all level.I\(BdG
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well Britain isn't a democracy it is a nation state. Here is your problem democracy is meaningless and doesn't matter. What matters is economics. Scotland feels it can gain more economically from leaving the UK and joining the EU as an independent state. If the EU no longer existed these issues with Scotland having its own state wouldn't exist. If Scotland was still Protestant and had that in common with the rest of UK then it could over ride the economic reality. However Scotland is not Protestant anymore and neither is the rest of the UK. It is telling that the places in Scotland where the Catholic population is voted for a separate Scottish state.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (254)
57.21%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed