The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation application question... am I just reading this stupidly.. ?

On the section where it asks you to list lifestyle feature from 1-6, where it says availability of meals, does that refer to how much you want to be catered or does it mean catering in general.

Basically I want to be self catered, but don't know whether that means I should put 'availability of meals' as a feature of high importance (1 or 2) or of low importance (5 or 6) as availability of meals could refer to only wanting to be catered (when I don't.)

Did that make any sense?
No, that did not make any sense! Post a pic of the form?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by laurenn1995
On the section where it asks you to list lifestyle feature from 1-6, where it says availability of meals, does that refer to how much you want to be catered or does it mean catering in general.

Basically I want to be self catered, but don't know whether that means I should put 'availability of meals' as a feature of high importance (1 or 2) or of low importance (5 or 6) as availability of meals could refer to only wanting to be catered (when I don't.)

Did that make any sense?

Hi Lauren,

Availability of meals does indeed refer to catered accommodation so, if you want to be self-catered, rank it low.

Sorry we've confused you!

Sian
Accommodation Office
Reply 3
Original post by University of Leeds
Hi Lauren,

Availability of meals does indeed refer to catered accommodation so, if you want to be self-catered, rank it low.

Sorry we've confused you!

Sian
Accommodation Office

Hi, I'm pretty sure I actually submitted my application thinking you wanted me to order my preferences! (ie 1 most important -> 6 least important)

What can I do about this?
Original post by Mathangi
Hi, I'm pretty sure I actually submitted my application thinking you wanted me to order my preferences! (ie 1 most important -> 6 least important)

What can I do about this?

You're right - what I was trying to say above was that if Lauren wanted to be self-catered, she should rank "availability of meals" low as in 5 or 6. So it's a higher number but a lower rank. This is getting more confusing by the minute!!!!

Sian

Quick Reply

Latest