ibrahim24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Everyones been telling me that they think they have done well, which is great of course but doesnt that mean there will be high grade boundaries ://

Any predictions of the grade boundaries?
Rup1999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ibrahim24)
Everyones been telling me that they think they have done well, which is great of course but doesnt that mean there will be high grade boundaries ://

Any predictions of the grade boundaries?
Complete guess but....
P3 P2
A*- 46 43
A- 42 35
B-35 28
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rup1999)
Complete guess but....
P3 P2
A*- 46 43
A- 42 35
B-35 28
i thought p2 was easier though??
Morgan_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ibrahim24)
i thought p2 was easier though??
Yeah, P2 was definitely easier- I think it's likely to be that but the other way around? Lots of people I've spoken to said P3 was harder
Chandan1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LOL the six marker was simple chemistry :
Rup1999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Morgan_)
Yeah, P2 was definitely easier- I think it's likely to be that but the other way around? Lots of people I've spoken to said P3 was harder
Yeah neither of them were easy though , but I guess the boundaries all depend on how the 70000 other people found it!
Morgan_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rup1999)
Yeah neither of them were easy though , but I guess the boundaries all depend on how the 70000 other people found it!
I know :/ I was completing past papers for revision and I found them much, much easier- wish we were June 2013 where a legitimate question was: "Do you think space exploration is a good idea? Why?" P2 I didn't find too hard, but there was a lot on how science works rather than actual physics! Very glad life cycle of stars didn't come up as that confuses me The question really bugging me is the one about ultrasound frequency- I put 20,001Hz because it needs to be ABOVE the rate of human hearing (ie 20,000Hz) but I don't think that's right
RachJess4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chandan1998)
LOL the six marker was simple chemistry :
Omg yes I was so happy when I saw it!
Rup1999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Morgan_)
I know :/ I was completing past papers for revision and I found them much, much easier- wish we were June 2013 where a legitimate question was: "Do you think space exploration is a good idea? Why?" P2 I didn't find too hard, but there was a lot on how science works rather than actual physics! Very glad life cycle of stars didn't come up as that confuses me The question really bugging me is the one about ultrasound frequency- I put 20,001Hz because it needs to be ABOVE the rate of human hearing (ie 20,000Hz) but I don't think that's right
Yeah I completely agree! It seems as if for all the science exams so far the questions have been a bit vague and not testing much apart from how science works/practical skills/
Starmock99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was the answer 20,000 or 20?? I put 20,000 but my friends put 20??
Rup1999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Deval)
Was the answer 20,000 or 20?? I put 20,000 but my friends put 20??
I put 20,000 and I think that's right since the definition of ultrasound is waves above the human hearing range which means anything 20,000 or above and the question said the minimum
scottie_12321
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes! i thought it was going to be something nasty, I saw that question and smiled
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
to be honest the p3 6 maker was also a beauty the amount of times thats been mentioned in past papers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads