The Student Room Group

I'm obsessed

Me and this guy have been on and off for 6 months, and I found out Monday that he was (still) chatting up other girls after promising he didn't.
Then I found out that a girl was boasting how he asked her to come round his, he said it was his mates as a joke, and she flat out denied it. (It came from a reliable source)
And now I have cut him off, it hurts so much because I was in love with him and I have even fallen out with one of my friends about it because she was so insensitive about it.
But I cant stop thinking about him, every time we finish I wallow in self pity, post depressing tweets, the lot. I cant deal with it anymore because its constant heartbreak and I really feel like it is done for good now. What do I do?
Literally nothing distracts me, I had to leave my ethics exam half way through because I broke down. Its embarrassing
Original post by Anonymous
it is done for good now. What do I do?

People in the relationships section have a real knack for answering their own questions by accident.
Reply 2
Original post by Retired_Messiah
People in the relationships section have a real knack for answering their own questions by accident.

Not about him, about getting over him.
Idiot
Original post by Anonymous
Not about him, about getting over him.
Idiot

Oh you're expecting there to be an obvious answer to getting over somebody?

You're an idiot too, it seems.
Reply 4
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Oh you're expecting there to be an obvious answer to getting over somebody?

You're an idiot too, it seems.

No need to kick someone while they're down now is there?
Go away if you're going to be insensitive.
:jerry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending