The Student Room Group

How to get very high marks in AQA BUSS2?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
For the recruitment question i got really confused, would this answer count:
Positives for recruitment -
-More experienced and better skilled workers can be employed leading to better productivity
-Helps current experienced employees to work more productively as they now won't be required to teach the newly employed staff as it it very likely these staff members already have the skills.
and my evaluation was that it depends on the recruitment process because if it is too easy to still get a job then you will still find the problem of employing unproductive staff and it the process is to hard i.e the requirements are high then seb ltd will find it hard to employ people
Reply 161
Didnt it say analyse one reason for the benefit of hiring supervisors?
Reply 162
Original post by S345k
Didnt it say analyse one reason for the benefit of hiring supervisors?

From what i remember it said the the benefits of hiring supervisors,
Reply 163
Original post by GGHD67
From what i remember it said the the benefits of hiring supervisors,

I remembered it as analyse one reason, doesnt matter not a big deal went into super amount of detail of it
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 164
Original post by GGHD67
For the recruitment question i got really confused, would this answer count:
Positives for recruitment -
-More experienced and better skilled workers can be employed leading to better productivity
-Helps current experienced employees to work more productively as they now won't be required to teach the newly employed staff as it it very likely these staff members already have the skills.
and my evaluation was that it depends on the recruitment process because if it is too easy to still get a job then you will still find the problem of employing unproductive staff and it the process is to hard i.e the requirements are high then seb ltd will find it hard to employ people

Negatives?
Reply 165
Original post by S345k
Negatives?

Yeh I can't remember if i wrote anything about the negatives other than saying it depends on the hr manager and the process, how many marks you reckon for just have two points and an evaluation without the negatives ?
I messed up the last question because I didn't know what sub-contracting was.. I assumed it was when you agree to give a certain percentage of your output to someone else.. Like if you produce 100 beds then you'd guarantee to sell them 40 of them to sell on. I did a whole answer analysing the benefits/drawbacks of this scenario and I think it was a good answer (would have been a good answer if that was the question) Only realised what sub-contacting was AFTER I'd filled in all the space and had like 2 mins left. Will I lose all the marks? It was worth 13/14 oh god

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending