Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How's peoples revision going? Any tips?
    I'm doing Medicine Through Time with Germany, c. 1919–1945 Depth Study
    Paper 1 1st June
    Paper 2 10th June

ReputationRep:
    I've just started medicine, I'm going to start germany in a few days, perhaps after the Poetry exam ^.^
    I'm just wondering, for the public health case studies, do you need to learn both Roman/middle ages, and renaissance up to 20th century? or can i just learn one of those time periods?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyliee)
    I've just started medicine, I'm going to start germany in a few days, perhaps after the Poetry exam ^.^
    I'm just wondering, for the public health case studies, do you need to learn both Roman/middle ages, and renaissance up to 20th century? or can i just learn one of those time periods?
    I'd learn them all but only one will probably come up have you got any tips or revision notes I could borrow our teacher is terrible. I've been basically self teaching myself everything!

ReputationRep:
    My teacher has created timelines and revision sheets with questions on for us to fill out if you want them? She also made me a revision guide with key points on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowgiraffe28)
    My teacher has created timelines and revision sheets with questions on for us to fill out if you want them? She also made me a revision guide with key points on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That would be amazing thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I also am doing medicine. Anyone doing american west?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny129)
    That would be amazing thank you so much!
    No problem, I will send you them when I get home later. Is there anything specific you want (Germany or medicine etc) or just everything as there is quite a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My history teacher said section a (sources) is likely to be public health and that women were likely to come up in other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Edexcel History B SHP but so worried for Medicine as it's my weakest section I've got notes but I was wondering what other resources there are!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=asha.o;56077505]I'm doing Edexcel History B SHP but so worried for Medicine as it's my weakest section I've got notes but I was wondering what other resources there are![/QUOTE

I have medicine worksheets with questions to fill in:

Attachment 404951

Attachment 404955

Name:  1432223222806.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  46.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also have these fill in the gaps timelines:
    Disease and infection:Attachment 404973

Surgery and anatomy:
    Attachment 404977

Public health:
    Name:  1432223843983.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  67.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I will send you them when I get home later. Is there anything specific you want (Germany or medicine etc) or just everything as there is quite a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everything you got lol. My teacher said for Germany anti-semitism is highly likely to come up for Germany and for Medicine 19+20Century Surgery.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=yellowgiraffe28;56078973]Also have these fill in the gaps timelines:
    Disease and infection:Attachment 404973

Surgery and anatomy:
    Attachment 404977

Public health:
    Name:  1432223843983.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  67.7 KB

The Surgery + Disease are invalid apparently?

ReputationRep:
    Everything you got lol. My teacher said for Germany anti-semitism is highly likely to come up for Germany and for Medicine 19+20Century Surgery.
    OK I have uploaded my medicine stuff, will upload Germany tomorrow probably as it took me ages to do it and will try to upload the invalid pictures again. I will upload some of the revision guide on topics that are likely to come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OK I have uploaded my medicine stuff, will upload Germany tomorrow probably as it took me ages to do it and will try to upload the invalid pictures again. I will upload some of the revision guide on topics that are likely to come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good you pm me them it's just easier to access thanks

ReputationRep:
    Good you pm me them it's just easier to access thanks
    It wont let me pm pictures??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the same paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It wont let me pm pictures??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's fine just post on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy1499)
    I'm doing the same paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool, what are you predicted to get for History?
    Any Tips?

ReputationRep:
    Cool, what are you predicted to get for History?
    Any Tips?
    An A but I highly doubt I will achieve it, I have science and maths exams after half term which are the more important exams as I need these subjects for A level to carry on with them ( maths, physics, chemistry, economics) I don't think I have the time or effort to invest in learning so much information within the history coarse as the work load is just insanely high .im hoping for a B at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 22, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.