The Student Room Group

Biomedical Science: Are these universities any good?

I am going to apply for a Biomedical Science in September, and I was wondering if these universities are good:

University of Chester
University of Lincoln
University of Bedfordshire
University of Birmingham

My choice is not necessarily in that order :P
Reply 1
Hi there

My names Nathan, I'm currently a third year Biomedical Science student at University of Chester. I have really enjoyed my time at Chester and love the course. I would give you one piece of advice... Make sure you chose a degree that is accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS). You need this if you want to be a registered biomedical scientist in a hospital after you graduate. Chester is IBMS accredited.

Other than the course, Chester is a great city to live in!! Great atmosphere, lots to do and its very safe. One thing a lot of students like about Chester is that it is a smaller city but still has all the things you need. Also I feel like the lecturers actually know you personally rather than you just being another random student. The leader of the Biomedical Science course is great too! If you have any questions about the biomedical science course, the IBMS, the University or Chester in general, feel free to give me a message.

Good luck with your applications!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending