AQA Poetry Unit 2 Exam (Relationships) predictions Watch

TheAcknowledged
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Greetings forum! I haven't put forth as
much revision as i should of. I was wondering if i could potentially recieve a few predictions based on the relationships cluster and what that certain poem can link moreover to.

-Many thanks!
Noisegrinder
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To his coy mistress, ghazal, manhunt from feedback I've received. In terms of linking ghazal links with to his coy mistress, in paris with you, hour. Manhunt links to hour and ghazal.
greentron6
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
On the higher paper, the poem that have yet to appear are: The Manhunt, In Paris with You, Brothers, To His Coy Mistress, Sister Maude, and Nettles. I suggest you focus more of your revision on these specific ones, and you can find the comparisons on BBC Bitesize which is fairly useful for panic revision giving you a brief analysis on all the 15 poems! It's not the best however it's quite decent, considering the exam is tomorrow.

Good luck!

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...relationships/
kjhenry10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The only higher poem that hasn't come up in an exam is ' To his coy mistress'
neil20143
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kjhenry10)
The only higher poem that hasn't come up in an exam is ' To his coy mistress'
The Manhunt, In Paris with You, Brothers, Nettles, Sister Maude haven't appeared on yet, just checked.
joodaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by neil20143)
The Manhunt, In Paris with You, Brothers, Nettles, Sister Maude haven't appeared on yet, just checked.
I think that the manhunt and nettles were in the june 2011 test which is no longer on the aqa website
neil20143
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joodaa)
I think that the manhunt and nettles were in the june 2011 test which is no longer on the aqa website
Oh! At least that helps to narrow it down a little more! :P I don't think TO His Coy Mistress will come up though, it seems to obvious and AQA had avoided the Curley or Candy extracts that everyone had expected, so I think it will be Sister Maude or In Paris With You
joodaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by neil20143)
Oh! At least that helps to narrow it down a little more! :P I don't think TO His Coy Mistress will come up though, it seems to obvious and AQA had avoided the Curley or Candy extracts that everyone had expected, so I think it will be Sister Maude or In Paris With You
Yeah I think you might be right, I'd say one of those two and then a repeated poem from a while back
TheAcknowledged
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you all so very much! What i love about poetry is thats it can literally be based on your interpretation allowing more fluidity to be published within the work
Phillippa-15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Okay. I'm really worried on this paper tomorrow. What is hte summary of "to his to his coy mistress " "ghazal" and "harmonium" ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (4)
4%
No (96)
96%

Watched Threads