Is anyone doing AVFTB and/or P&P on Friday?

Watch this thread
RachJess4
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It seems to me that everyone is doing AIC and Heroes! Is anyone doing A View From the Bridge or Pride and Prejudice? What questions are you predicting? How are you revising?
A_Bowen
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Yeh i'm doing Pride and Prejudice tomorrow, basically just making sure I know major quotes and where to find them, and then understanding the context of the novel and how Jane Austen presents it. Don't really know what else to do...
kendo9
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RachJess4)
It seems to me that everyone is doing AIC and Heroes! Is anyone doing A View From the Bridge or Pride and Prejudice? What questions are you predicting? How are you revising?
I'm doing A View from the bridge. I'm predicting Marco or relationship between eddie and catherine
georgiataylor
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing both
hermionehitchin
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kennethdcharles)
I'm doing A View from the bridge. I'm predicting Marco or relationship between eddie and catherine
probs not the same but i did vftb on monday and it was catherine and rodolfos conversation before they had sex lol

and the question was like how is this so powerful
RachJess4
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by hermionehitchin)
probs not the same but i did vftb on monday and it was catherine and rodolfos conversation before they had sex lol

and the question was like how is this so powerful
That was our extract too :O
Our question was how are mood and atmosphere created though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (16)
28.57%
Take a gap year (14)
25%
Resit my exams (9)
16.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (7)
12.5%
I don't know yet (7)
12.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads