PSYA3 :( Watch

mols08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ahh there is far too much to remember!!! I have 191 studies to memorise, I just can't do it Does anybody know what the grade boundaries were last year?
Bonnie and Clyde
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The best way to revise for this is to memorise every single possible essay that can come, for each topic there is X amount essays they can ask you (e.g. aggression: institutional, biological, social psychological explanations of aggression and evolutionary ones into group displays and infidelity and/or jealousy = 5 essays in total or 4 since institutional is unlikely to come up as a 24 marker). So, make some essay plans, write out essays and memorise them.
JessyH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Our teacher predicted institutional will come up so revise it, just in case! Definitely agree with Bonnie and Clyde. What I have done it is wrote out every essay and got it marked, then made the corrections and written an essay plan to look back on. Focus on getting less but really good quality AO2/AO3 points as that will boost your grade. It takes a lot of time but definitely worth it as less revising pointless AO2/AO3 points that are in the revision booklets. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
8.14%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.71%