The Student Room Group

I think i should send my SAT scores for recheck. ADVICE NEEDED!

So i just got the scores for my SAT SUBJECT TEST ( BIO CHEM AND PHY ) and i got a score of 2050.and i expected a 2200+ score bcoz my chem and bio paper went really good! i expected a 750 + on chem and bio.
Ill just mention the individual scores as well. Bio 680 chem: 680 and phy 690.
Last time i got a score of 2030 and theres not a lot of difference in the score altho i worked really hard.So i think i should send it for a recheck. Any suggestions? Has anyone of you ever sent the scores for a recheck?
I never even gave SAT but let me tell you that when I gave Islamiat paper in O levels I got E grade. I worked so hard and I was not satisfied with my result so sent for recheck. There was no change in result and they also sent me a copy of my papers. I dont know exactly weather you will get a copy or not but I still prefer you to sent for recheck.
Reply 2
Original post by khiljidanial
I never even gave SAT but let me tell you that when I gave Islamiat paper in O levels I got E grade. I worked so hard and I was not satisfied with my result so sent for recheck. There was no change in result and they also sent me a copy of my papers. I dont know exactly weather you will get a copy or not but I still prefer you to sent for recheck.

SAT is a multiple choice question paper its either a yes or a no plus its checked by a machine which reduces the chances of errors. i wouldn't want to waste my $55 . And that is why im so confused
But as far I know that you also get -1 mark for choosing wrong choice. Is that right?
Reply 4
But as far I know that you also get -1 mark for choosing wrong choice. Is that right?

No,you get a -0.25 for every wrong answer.
Well if paper is checked by machine then I think sending paper for rechecking is useless. I think that you already have enough marks in SAT papers then why you are still so worried.
Reply 6
Well if paper is checked by machine then I think sending paper for rechecking is useless. I think that you already have enough marks in SAT papers then why you are still so worried.

I need a 2300+ for the college i want get in to
So what are the total marks of one subject paper?
Original post by Bellatrix7
I need a 2300+ for the college i want get in to

There's no point getting them re-marked. Just accept that you won't get a high enough score, or retake them again if you fancy spending more money. However, it would likely be another 20 point gain, so it's probably not worth it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest