0daisy0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does any one need guidance on how to tackle the edexcel poetry exam students will be taking on the 22nd May 2015, if so i sure can help for the relationships anthology.
mkanoni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
do you have a sample answer for any past paper question please i need help
Zain.Y
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know what to revise for conflict. Do you have any idea of what will or won't come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BlondeTit
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 0daisy0)
Does any one need guidance on how to tackle the edexcel poetry exam students will be taking on the 22nd May 2015, if so i sure can help
Can you help me? I'm really struggling I've had no teachers all year and have taught myself the poems but I can't really remember them? I don't get a copy in the exam do I?
toastie_cheez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 0daisy0)
Does any one need guidance on how to tackle the edexcel poetry exam students will be taking on the 22nd May 2015, if so i sure can help
What part of the anthology are the poems from?
0daisy0
Rep:
?
Your school should of told you what anthology you will be tested on, for example if you are being tested on the relationships anthology then their will be 16 poems, and you will be provided a blank poetry anthology, however i'm not sure if all examining boards do this.
0daisy0
Rep:
?
Are you doing the relationship poems, if so I recommend that you revise the structure, form and background for each poem also make sure you know the themes of each poem and can at least provide 5 key points.
0daisy0
Rep:
?
As for past papers I can provide you with papers for the relationship anthology, however you can also look online- the examiners report is of great use.
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...Exam-materials
The above link is specifically for the relationships anthology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (97)
12.97%
1 (94)
12.57%
2 (94)
12.57%
19.39%
22.59%
19.92%

Watched Threads