The Student Room Group

Friends or move on

So I told a girl I liked her after we got close from being friends, about a month ago I told her and she said she thinks the same, we did things together literally a lot, anyway she meets this new guy and starts hanging with him a lot (not really jealous as I'm far better looking, and muscular than him anyway) but then lie after lie she finally says she doesn't like me, just she "thought" she did..? (Now that I think about it, I don't even think I liked her that much as I'm not even sad or that heartbroken, just thought with my dick I guess.)

after basically leading me on, she claims it's nothing to do with this guy because she's not getting that close with him but I can't help but feel lead on and betrayed and replaced. She's confusing as, saying things like "you aren't as funny anymore/jokes wise" and ****, but then says it's just she never liked me in that way.. oh and apparently she was saying **** behind my back to her friend..

I got angry because I felt like a mug so said a few deep things which might of hurt her which I don't really regret because it feels as though she's done it to me, but did she treat me like a mug? she wants to be friends but I don't really know if I want to be her friend after this, even though we've had a good friend relationship for over 2 years, shame it's ended like this though
You're walking away. From the troubles in your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending