The Student Room Group

Vegetarian Nandos options

So I'm going to nandos tomorrow with a few friends and the nandos we have isn't halal nd i've never been to nandos before so which vegetarian option should I pick?? :smile:
Well I tend to go for the halloumi burger but, to be honest, the vegetarian options aren't great for the price.

I think they do a veggie burger too which is fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Professor Oak
Well I tend to go for the halloumi burger but, to be honest, the vegetarian options aren't great for the price.

I think they do a veggie burger too which is fine.

I don't mind about the pricing but I want to be able to eat something that I'll like and I've never been to nandos before so idk :/
I don't wanna order something and then it be disgusting and then I can't eat it you know? :smile:
Reply 3
Eat **** loads of potato.

LOTS OF IT
Reply 4
potatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3
Reply 5
Original post by abc_1234
Eat **** loads of potato.

LOTS OF IT

HAHA will do but I want a proper meal haha
Reply 6
Original post by ThatGurl
HAHA will do but I want a proper meal haha

POTATO IS A PROPER MEAL.

you idiot! Eat potato.
Reply 7
Original post by abc_1234
POTATO IS A PROPER MEAL.

you idiot! Eat potato.

Right. Okay.
Reply 8
Right. Okay.

don't bore me and eat the damn potato
Only ever been to Nando's once but had a halloumi and mushroom wrap which was quite nice.
Go for the halloumi and mushroom option, or even better rearrange to go to a halal one if there's any near by because it's ****ing amazing :biggrin:
My friend always gets the vegetarian pitta and she says it's really nice. :smile:

BTW you can look at the menu on here: http://www.nandos.co.uk/restaurantmenu/mains

Also make sure you get a loyalty card!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by DaveSmith99
Only ever been to Nando's once but had a halloumi and mushroom wrap which was quite nice.

ooh that sounds nice
Reply 13
Original post by Green_Pink
Go for the halloumi and mushroom option, or even better rearrange to go to a halal one if there's any near by because it's ****ing amazing :biggrin:

Everybody's saying halloumi and mushroom haha and the nearest halal one is an hours drive so :/
Reply 14
Original post by rayquaza17
My friend always gets the vegetarian pitta and she says it's really nice. :smile:

BTW you can look at the menu on here: http://www.nandos.co.uk/restaurantmenu/mains

Also make sure you get a loyalty card!

Oh okay cool and I had a look but you never really know until you taste it haha
Everybody's saying halloumi and mushroom haha and the nearest halal one is an hours drive so :/

Order a couple of halloumi slices too, it's the best!
mushroom and halloumi ,
veggie
beanie

and most of the salads are vegetarian expect for the caesar salad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending